Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://www.drugspillsmart.com
Now that is the way to build a loyal customer base ... Why can't others just follow suit, that would most likely create a large base upon which to buid an outstanding company ...
Thanks for the great report Allegory ...as usual you always come through with the bacon ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks, IW. You always know how to make me feel appreciated.

Don't discredit yourself in all you do for the community as well.

I'll continue to report on and try each and every IOP I can.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Interesting development here. Made a request for a product and was answered favorably.

DPM now supplies Etizolam, via email request only, not as a listed product on their page.

drugpillsmart@rediffmail.com
Now that is good intel ... Thanks for the update Allegory .... You, my friend, I believe I can always count on ...
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(06-22-2015, 07:58 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Now that is good intel ... Thanks for the update Allegory .... You, my friend, I believe I can always count on ...

I do my best to give the illusion of being useful. Wink
he just joined as a member/vendor.

i so hope he tends to his own thread.

but, he is here, guys.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome friend ... So glad to have you aboard ... Vendors are everywhere BUT good ones such as yourself are indeed a great asset ... You did come to the best forum by coming here ... I may be a little predjuice, but it's the truth ... The people here are all good people ... I cannot attest to the other board's residents ... You will be apprieciated here and respected ..
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hey DPM ... I signed up a few days ago ... Got an email that was supposed to have a clickable link to confirm, but there was no link ... So I used the emai that was included . ... Nothing came back ... So today I again tried to sign up and it told me my email was in use... I tried logging in and it told me I had to confirm so I again hit the button .... Went to my inbox ... There was another confirmation email ... Still no link ... I sent another response to the email in the letter and, as of yet, have recieved no response.

Any ideas ... Thanks
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks DPM ....
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
DPM .... Everything is working just fine ... I appreciate the speedy solution you took in fixing my problem ... I will be talking with y'all soon ... Thanks again ..
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit