Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1milk2sugars@riseup.net
Always been reliable, limited stock.  Need to email for menu etc.

That's just my experience and I don't reveal any other information.

Please contact if you are interested and make your own informed decision.

Best wishes.

CL
it so happens that we had this email up at one time. MIA. if someone knows it another a screen name as a blacklisted vendor, please let me know. (so, i re instated source.)

but, normally, because of the high incidence of scam by email vendors, and the inability to re coup monies from same, they must jump thru a few hoops to be shown on our board. We do not allow email sources to be put up unless mods and/or admins authorize same. and, with so many new people, and unknown people, we trust very few. sad, but true.

we don't have a suggest an email because of the history of thievery. but, we did have them up. please remind me someone if another name and in blacklist. i shall look tomorrow.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

it is up. its all over public area in here now.

so, let it stand. here is new email: 1milk2sugars@riseup.net
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Ta Charon, you're a dote. Heart
Sent 10/20
Rev'd 10/31
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Have used him 3 or 4 times,def a legit vendor plus no worries of customs for the folk of Albion.
Thumbs Up 
If you're UK or based thereabout it usually takes no more than 2 days.

Legit vendor for sure.   Cool
@Caróg liath i really like your quote mo chara

@Caróg liath i really like your quote

Sometimes it is better to be kind than to right. We do not need an intelligent mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens.
(11-04-2015, 03:04 AM)Nonoo Wrote: @Caróg liath  i really like your quote mo chara

@Caróg liath i really like your quote

Sometimes it is better to be kind than to right. We do not need an intelligent mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens.

Ni mor a admhail...Ni neart go cur le cheile! 

Heart
Any idea what they may have changed emails to? Considering safe-mail currently