Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MG
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I am not posting about anyone or anything specific, just a general question. 

If someone was to start sending multiple MG's to different companies/people/countries does that raise red flags? Would it be smart to use more than one person  (trusted friend, family, ect.) To send sometimes? I have been trying out a couple different products through Amazon^ and some require MG as payment and I'm starting to worry they (mg, or the hidden powers to be) may think I am up to no good, or put me on a watch list or something for no reason.... I also don't like having to give my I.d. and info. 

Also Not just worried about MG but also some of the vendors on amazon, ebay, ect*. Some I don't know of or have never used, but they have things I need or offer things at more affordable prices than a local supplier would. I have been making a couple small orders with different comp., but i sometimes worry about identity theft or something, being as they require a lot of info., but I am honetly more worried about sending multiple times in a relatively short period of time and the processors (MG, WU, ect.) Doing something..... Am I just being paronoid?!?!?!?!

Sorry for the long post and Hope all is well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Good night to everyone and sending good vibes to all!
Namaste  Smile
May I suggest that you always have your "story" at the ready with no "stumbling" to come up with something ... Such as, you may be buying computer parts or like one member suggested, they buy trinkets and what-nots for resell .. That you have either an online business or even a small shop thst you stock..

They have never asked me, but I've made mention (through casual conversation) that I get a "package" of drone parts and sound cards, video cards, even motherboards and get them in a lot, that I can resell.

It's not that you are making a lot of purchases, it is what you are buying that stirs them up... They surely cannot come down on the small "businessman" for making a living no matter who or where he is getting his (or her) parts at ...

This is only one suggestion, but it has kept me off the radar ..

The one you stated about getting a family member or trusted friend is yet another option...

Best of luck to you my friend ...

Namaste Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you both for the info!
Namaste  Smile
Dentscllyfe dont worry for the WU or MG . One can make tens of them every month. But these companies tend to keep a log for the receivers data when there is a lot of traffic towards his side and there is also a warning they get from mr Low especially for transactions to Mex destinations outside mainland US.
Thanks for the info!
Namaste  Smile
I personally have "family members" all over the world. Very multiracial and cosmopolitan Smile.
I always say my church sponsors a host family from different places. Never had on issue since then. The only thing about it I noticed is when the reciever is someone you've sent to in the past the clerk always says "oh I've seem you sent tto this person before". I just smile and wait for my transaction to finish. I had issue with payment and I had to recover the money back before. Let's just say I was glad I used my own information or I would have never gotten the money back. This was an instance where I had to call and request it back into my name. They asked why and I said the person with the host family couldn't pick it up and I'd be resending to the correct person later. I always figured that if they're gonna stop you or bust you for sending a MO then fake info won't stop them. Just keep the shakes to a minimum and always act like your still confused about how to send and ask for help. I've heard stories about people people who are banned from sending. So far I am good.
"Love your life and love others around you"
LOl good story with church.Now im not in US but here in EU they dont ask ID,its only if smth will go wrong like wrong name etc that you would need to supply it.
In the past i used to send a lot of WU to many places id have no business,but one thing in mind i never actually prepared any excuse if i was asked.Since firstly the teller doesnt know you thus ,thus its really not their business where cash goes,eventually i used to take 10s of forms from the post and have them filled at home when needed,to save time.

Now in US it might be different,but id use the advantage of multiple locations given amount of stores takes wu or mg,and just split,only thing id be aware not to make to many transfers in single day,other then that worst is you would either get call asking where you send cash or transaction blocked but most likely from receivers side.that would be as far as it would get,also sub 100 amounts isnt main target.as for story found that if you dont have one imagination does wonders when its needed fast.
(03-22-2017, 05:36 AM)Batgirl Wrote: I personally have "family members" all over the world. Very multiracial and cosmopolitan Smile.

Lol
Namaste  Smile
(03-22-2017, 09:10 AM)solarpunch Wrote: I always say my church sponsors a host family from different places. Never had on issue since then. The only thing about it I noticed is when the reciever is someone you've sent to in the past the clerk always says "oh I've seem you sent tto this person before". I just smile and wait for my transaction to finish. I had issue with payment and I had to recover the money back before. Let's just say I was glad I used my own information or I would have never gotten the money back. This was an instance where I had to call and request it back into my name. They asked why and I said the person with the host family couldn't pick it up and I'd be resending to the correct person later. I always figured that if they're gonna stop you or bust you for sending a MO then fake info won't stop them. Just keep the shakes to a minimum and always act like your still confused about how to send and ask for help. I've heard stories about people people who are banned from sending. So far I am good.

Love it!