Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap meds www.napsgear.org
I know a few people who have used them for bodybuilding supplements. For years they have been good. Not always the fastest but good. I can vouch for that.
So what most people who have dealt with this outfit,
They are legit, but seems that they arent very fast at delivering your books, by sound of thing were taking 2-4 weeks!
Is that basically right to the people who have had books from them?
There good . but for my bb supplements I only go domestic USA anymore. Why because its easy fast and no customs. But been in that game since 1998. So I don't need to go there but. I know they are very good at what they do. Try them out.
Ok, but we don't allow discussion of Us to Us sources due to the legal ramifications potentially involved.

Don't let me awaken to a bunch of URLs on domestics. I mean it...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Sorry charron. Erase if needed. But naps is gtg for years.

Oh I would never share that info. There are no urls for that. And one asking in pm don't bother Wont work either. Just giving naps some props. Ok nuff said.
I've used them in the past with success.  Unfortunately they did at the time have some counterfeit products.  They contained the appropriate substance and looked legit but they definitely were not.  This is concerning steroids.  That being said, stay away from their geneza line of products.  Got a terrible infection /reactions and the test c was almost green in color.   Other friends I have (2) swear by this site for Kamagra and roids.    Hope I didn't say too much but if I did please just delete and lmk.

Mod., Note;
edited, see next post why.
edited your post, but read rules better; ATTN: laramik

10. Please avoid discussion on ROA (Routes of Administration). You may be banned on the spot. This means you may not discuss how one gets the medicine inside one's body via any means but by mouth.
(09-14-2017, 04:35 PM)Livework Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 05:25 AM)jimmy Wrote: Hi, I have dealt with these folks for years. It pushes steroids...BUT click the link "full Price List" at the top of the page and it list hundreds of real meds for health problems. I buy zyban, amitrip, Zoloft, lorpressor, cipro and others..several brand name meds for more $$$ and generics are cheaper made mostly cipla...a huge indian drug company...all blister pack 100% of time with no expired dates...I never missed a shipment and the price is right. I have 7 plus years there and its been great,,,,30% off for 3 days, but they post a discount 2-3-4 times a year. FREE reships if seized.  This tip is worth more than gold to folks needing cheap meds without a script. THANKS----not a shrill..real deal I will use forever..your choice...Jimmy

I used him for anabolics many times many years ago with success everytime. he was always good to me.
From experience with friends over the years, you have to do your homework when making a napsgear order. A lot of fake/clone websites out there. Just be careful about that.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

MrRotoRooter
Thank you