Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Law re: Mail entering U.S.
Has anyone else had this problem recently, Im in the US and I email a magazine company I have used in the past and my email service which is a fairly popular one would not deliver it, and sent back a return automated message stating it was on a blacklist. Happening to anybody else?
(02-25-2017, 04:44 PM)Believe473 Wrote: Has anyone else had this problem recently,  Im in the US and I email a magazine company I have used in the past and my email service which is a fairly popular one would not deliver it,  and sent back a return automated message stating  it was on a blacklist.  Happening to anybody else?

Yes it's well reported that certain emails are filtering out messages to certain addresses. I am not sure if they are apart of a data base of flagged addresses that a marked as spam or nafarious accounts. But it's something that can be avoided my setting up a new email account. Just look through the feeds around the Web that people have reported as working around this problem. I am not gonna go to far into it since it's a bit off topic from the original thread. Good luck
"Love your life and love others around you"
There are some good points above . I believe one should have as much mail accounts as he can . There is always a blacklist in mail service and there are also suspicious mails that gmail or hotmail follows giving info to LE if necessary. I wish that wasn;t the case but I have paradigms from the past, and we all have to be very careful with our mail accounts.
Why do we get kicked when we're already down?
The vast majority of us on here are ordering a d7ug that we know is safe for us. We know it works for us.
We order it because we were born with a condition, or developed a condition that prevents us having a normal life.
Whether it be insomnia, anxiety, constant pain, etc...
Most of our doctors don't understand. That's why we're here.
We're not wanting to harm anyone, we just want to get a good nights sleep, or speak in front of an audience without having a nervous breakdown, or walk to the shop for some bread and milk without being in pain the entire time.
I understand that if people are importing d7ugs from another country and dying, of course it needs stopping, but that's not what we are doing.
We're forking out €€€ or $$$ or £££ of our hard earned cash because we need a therapeutic dose of a certain d7ug to lead a normal life.

Sorry, I know this is very simplistic, just thinking (moaning) outside the box here.
Just checking back into the forum after being away a bit. I have honestly been quite depressed since the election and every day gets worse.

In any event, this may be down the list of things I will choose to lose too much sleep over because my God, we may be in a war, screw our environment, deport friends and relatives and who knows what all else.

I am never ever the sky is falling kind of person and I always laughed at people who seemed paranoid or doomsdayers, preppers and like things were really ending, but for the first time in 48years, I may be ready to jump on the bandwagon. Whatever happens I think it will take a bit to get anything in place though. It would really be awesome if all this effort was spent on things that really matters and could help.
This is why it's also important to order strategically and smartly. Maybe I'm just overly paranoid. But I won't order flowers more than once per month. Makes my allergies go crazy.
IMO, just make sure you have enough .... pineapples ... Smile ... to last a zombie apocalypse.
I'm not have 1000 days worth of pineapples, but maybe 9 months worth......na am sayin.
Enough to last (Y)
Yes having enough pineapples to last the zombie invasion is important. Lol..

Contrary to what I've posted before before. Having a super secret hidden stash of your go to meds is reasonable if you can manage cycling it into your current rotation. That goes back to the whole losing strength over time issue.

So yes I do have to agree that the zombie stock pile is appropriate but the rotation and place you hide it is key. Best to be safe with only small amounts in the open in my honest opinion. But still would prefer to keep only the 90 day amount at a time. But my 90 day stock could be your 1 years stock. Or vise versa. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
I also agree that if you can stockpille your flowers stock a lot , but I am not afraid of any zombie apocalypse because if I will be a zombie I guess I wont care about sleep any more. I still believe that the only serious fact is the money you can throw in stock and one other factor is thje difficulty to find something rare and hard to find if you find a genuine rare flower it is worth to buy a lot of it for your garden.
Has this been an issue with anyone yet? Just be smart and don't order from certain places that may raise a flag would be my suggestion. Hope none of this passes.