Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam IOP's
There are fake 1mg’s out there the majority of the ones are from over in the “P” area and are in blister packs with great looking packaging. Some have no active ingredient some have a little active ingredient.

There were some really really nice looking pressed 1mg that were available in the US for a few years. One of the guys that pressed them really went to extremes to make sure they were exact copies and he used real alp. When real alp started becoming harder to source supposedly he just quit. Not sure if he really quit but I no longer see those footballs available anywhere anymore.

The majority of the “good” US and Cad pressers at one fine considered pressing footballs but they came to the conclusion they were basically doing the exact same amount of work for a less desirable product and less profit.So most of them decided against it.

Nowadays I stay away from any 2mg’s unless you get them from a pharmacy you really have no idea what’s in them anymore. Majority are pressed with a mix of benzo analogues.

The only reason I know all this info is because I was invited to be part of a private board that was mostly recreational users and dealers.pressers etc... and even though I myself don’t fit into any of those categories I did find it very interesting to read about.
That private board was eventually shut down by admins and the users for safety after some major busts.
I still stay in contact with a few people I met there but for past couple years they have been telling me no good news about any real alp pressed bars. They are definitely still available but not in mass quantities anymore and good luck finding them.

Check out the energy control lab test results they test alp from all over the world and the results will shock you. Most of what people think is alp is not alp at all.

Makes me really miss the days of the Gadors lol!!!!
Good read Undermedicated. Thanks for the info. Depressing though. I just read a bunch of posts about avoiding bars and now I can’t trust footballs? Yikes!
(11-08-2019, 06:47 AM)Undermedicated Wrote: There are fake 1mg’s out there the majority of the ones are from over in the “P” area and are in blister packs with great looking packaging. Some have no active ingredient some have a little active ingredient.

There were some really really nice looking pressed 1mg that were available in the US for a few years. One of the guys that pressed them really went to extremes to make sure they were exact copies and he used real alp. When real alp started becoming harder to source supposedly he just quit. Not sure if he really quit but I no longer see those footballs available anywhere anymore.

The majority of the “good” US and Cad pressers at one fine considered pressing footballs but they came to the conclusion they were basically doing the exact same amount of work for a less desirable product and less profit.So most of them decided against it.

Nowadays I stay away from any 2mg’s unless you get them from a pharmacy you really have no idea what’s in them anymore. Majority are pressed with a mix of benzo analogues.

The only reason I know all this info is because I was invited to be part of a private board that was mostly recreational users and dealers.pressers etc... and even though I myself don’t fit into any of those categories I did find it very interesting to read about.
That private board was eventually shut down by admins and the users for safety after some major busts.
I still stay in contact with a few people I met there but for past couple years they have been telling me no good news about any real alp pressed bars. They are definitely still available but not in mass quantities anymore and good luck finding them.

Check out the energy control lab test results they test alp from all over the world and the results will shock you. Most of what people think is alp is not alp at all.

Can you please link here or PM me of theese testresults from energy control lab test results that you mention please. I would really like to know Sad
greetings Ismar. Long time no see. May u be blessed in your quest.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-23-2019, 10:15 AM)peacemaker Wrote: There is one or 2 vendors on here that you can get it off.
I was going to order some from one of my favourite vendors.
But luckily i found a local source that was a lot cheaper. They come straight from the supplier.
I have no idea where my friend gets them but they are called Myl@-N and are really strong.
Anyway i`m sure you can find good quality ones from some of the main vendors on here..
Do you know which Vendor sells the alprazolam powder it that was what you meant? If so can you please PM me?

(11-09-2019, 01:51 AM)Charon Wrote: greetings Ismar. Long time no see. May u be blessed in your quest.
Thank you Charon Big Grin  You have such good memory Shy I think that no one in IOPlist.org comes through here unseen by you, you make this place very friendly and cosy Heart  Thank you for that, and I hope that all is well with you Smile
(10-23-2019, 10:15 AM)peacemaker Wrote: ...
But luckily i found a local source that was a lot cheaper. They come straight from the supplier.
I have no idea where my friend gets them but they are called Myl@-N and are really strong.

I have also come across these supposed Myl@-Ns and agree that they are really strong.
However, I very much doubt that they are the Pharmaceuticals that they claim to be - as there is no Manufacturing Date or Expiry Date printed on the bottle or label.
It's kind of ironic that someone/group has taken so much time putting together such a professional looking fake - but forgotten to include the essential requirement of manufacturing and expiry dates....Rolleyes
None-the-less, they do the job - 1/2 is enough to get me my much needed sleep.

Whatever they are, one thing they are NOT is first generation antihistamines (which have a side effect of sedation).
I have to avoid antihistamines like the plague because I suffer with Restless Legs Syndrome.
Antihistamines make my legs and feet twitch and thrash about like something from the film "The Exorcist".
And I get no limb aggravation or twitching from these. (Phew!)

IMO these mysterious Myl@-Ns contain one (or more) of the b3nzo family - quite possibly @lpr@z (because the traditional @lp bitterness is present).

R
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(11-08-2019, 06:47 AM)Undermedicated Wrote: There are fake 1mg’s out there the majority of the ones are from over in the “P” area and are in blister packs with great looking packaging. Some have no active ingredient some have a little active ingredient.

Gador ! That was the gold Era.  That are the things that give me curiosity , why exactly everything from that zone is gone .  But , for me was the best generic I have ever tried. Really miss that days.
(11-10-2019, 05:29 PM)skipper1 Wrote: I normally stay away from any barz, but got some recently. They were the real deal, only prob is that they were xr version.

I figured even being xr one would still get relief but nope. Then after reading up on that version, it's the norm to not feel much off them.

So needless to say I will never acquire those again. Glad I only got a few to test drive.

I think that if you disturb them with a mortar the delivery system is destroy it and is like a normal version. Every time the doc gave me an XR version, remind me to never cut it or broken the pill.
(11-09-2019, 01:45 AM)Ismar Wrote:

Can you please link here or PM me of theese testresults from energy control lab test results that you mention please. I would really like to know Sad

Ismar I sent you a pm if you have any questions let me know I’d be happy to help. 

Also if anyone else has any questions let me know I’m happy to help anyone in the community. Most of this is better to talk about through PM and not out in the open. I’m far from an expert but I do have some knowledge on this subject
If anyone else would like the links to the companies testing alp please pm me and I’ll be happy to send you the links.
It’s unfortunate that a lot of the younger generation and rec users don’t really care if they contain real Alp.

They just ask if they are “hitters” meaning do they fuck you up. smh bad time to be buying 2mg bars from unknown vendors