Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam IOP's
nowadays , what you can get for good, is Ksa and pzif . last one in lower dose than the ksa ( the brand that Good Old told you ) .
That is the good stuff, then , you have magazines from others continent, not so good.
(07-09-2019, 11:45 AM)sls642 Wrote: Be very careful with this substance. IMO, the most difficult to stop of everything inits class.

So true, yet unfortunately the easiest one to find by far.
I concur , sometimes personal experiences cannot be extrapolated to other,s physiology
I used to be able to order generic alps from ttm2u, but they’ve since become defunct. Too bad because the quality of the X@n0r$ was great!
(08-04-2019, 10:09 PM)imnotcrazy226 Wrote: I used to be able to order generic alps from ttm2u, but they’ve since become defunct. Too bad because the quality of the X@n0r$ was great!
Sigh
I miss the old days, as well. Lots of vendors, products and decent prices. If it wasn't for Charon & Company maintaining this forum, we would all be up the creek without a paddle.
(08-14-2019, 01:54 PM)Bubba Gamps Wrote: I miss the old days, as well.  Lots of vendors, products and decent prices.  If it wasn't for Charon & Company maintaining this forum, we would all be up the creek without a paddle.

Yes, I guess from late 90s and till 2008, there was the best magazines sellers era.  Internet was so nice by that time....
(08-14-2019, 01:54 PM)Bubba Gamps Wrote: I miss the old days, as well.  Lots of vendors, products and decent prices.  If it wasn't for Charon & Company maintaining this forum, we would all be up the creek without a paddle.

I was just thinking the same thing earlier. SO many vendors have disappeared. Very frustrating. I don’t post often, and have mostly lurked for many years now. But over all that time, one thing that has remained constant on this forum is Charon.
(08-12-2019, 07:58 PM)Otim07 Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 10:09 PM)imnotcrazy226 Wrote: I used to be able to order generic alps from ttm2u, but they’ve since become defunct. Too bad because the quality of the X@n0r$ was great!
Sigh

me too, they were around for several years
Wonder if is smart, nowadays, trying to buy bars. 10 years ago was so easily, all with blister from real labs. Nowadays, seems all this bars are homemade. I am wrong ? Why is so harder to find real ones than no bars one ?