Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam IOP's
(09-19-2018, 05:00 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Here's a bit of a hint...

Try reading the rules where the first one says, "To make yourself a welcome thread" ...

Ice

Sorry... I'm pretty sure my very first or second post was in the Welcome thread, but I'm old so.... lol. Thanks Char... I just have really bad chronic back pain and since November last year there have been no more pks after 10 years of using them responsibly. My pharmacist said that sometimes the benzs could help with the pain along with Gab but I can't see any relief from the Gab. I rolled into a lot of depression because of my back issues and getting no relief because it's either all or nothing with the government. I've been trying to find something that would help with both. My current psych doctor won't prescribe anything more than 1mg of Lor twice a day and I don't know if that's helping or I'm just super depressed. I can't take any of those serotonin drugs... too many negative side affects especially with libido. Those affect that really bad for me. I posted in the Welcome thread. I saw where there was one with my name but I assume that was from my post. Anyways I read not to make a bunch of posts in that thread cause they wouldn't count. I wouldn't do that, but my posts are limited right now, so I just posted in other areas that were relevant. Wasn't trying to ignore anyone.
Total Threads:1
(0.11 threads per day | 0.03 percent of total threads)
Date posted : 09.19.18, 00:41

My sincere apologizes Salty...
It does seem that you indeed made that welcome thread before I lost my mind ....

I do have a thought (once in awhile ) but they are starting to get farther apart ...

I am happy you found our home and will want to call it your home as well ...

Ice

(09-26-2018, 12:42 PM)Salty Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 05:00 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Here's a bit of a hint...

Try reading the rules where the first one says, "To make yourself a welcome thread" ...

Ice

Sorry... I'm pretty sure my very first or second post was in the Welcome thread, but I'm old so.... lol. Thanks Char... I just have really bad chronic back pain and since November last year there have been no more pks after 10 years of using them responsibly. My pharmacist said that sometimes the benzs could help with the pain along with Gab but I can't see any relief from the Gab. I rolled into a lot of depression because of my back issues and getting no relief because it's either all or nothing with the government. I've been trying to find something that would help with both. My current psych doctor won't prescribe anything more than 1mg of Lor twice a day and I don't know if that's helping or I'm just super depressed. I can't take any of those serotonin drugs... too many negative side affects especially with libido. Those affect that really bad for me. I posted in the Welcome thread. I saw where there was one with my name but I assume that was from my post. Anyways I read not to make a bunch of posts in that thread cause they wouldn't count. I wouldn't do that, but my posts are limited right now, so I just posted in other areas that were relevant. Wasn't trying to ignore anyone.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
and just remember to do PMs or just not mention a vendor. we do not connect a vendor name with a medicine as some medicines carried by vendors would make G00gle go wild.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

My psych scripted lor because he said the half life was much less than Diaz, but what I’ve been prescribed of both has been so low that I couldn’t tell. Pharmacist knew about my chronic pain and the pls I was on for so long and suggested a combination of Gab and benzo. I get nothing from Gab but apparently my dose is very low compared to some. I’m on 400 mg (2 200mg twice a day) I have a friend that had a knee replacement and he’s on 1600 mg twice a day. I feel like a muscle relaxer would be a much better fit because it seems to feel like the pain is more in the muscles. Any suggestions?
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
Salty, all I can say is PLEASE be careful
(as possible with them that "do you a favor" and put you on those damned things)

I have heard/seen horror stories, not only from those that "over" do the drug, but even the folks that "Take only as prescribed"

They have been known to cause "stroke like effects" that could become permanent... Absolutely great!

On a different note, "Take this pill for your acne and  it will clear your face completely.... HOWEVER, it has also been know to cause lymphoma and other cancers!"  .... But your face looks great!!!

All I'm saying is just because these D3A Drs issue a a script, does not make it safe to use ,,,, We are the guinea pigs now .... We must all be even more aware as to what they need to experiment on us with, no matter WHAT they prescribe, does NOT make it safe ....

Just be aware what they decide is best for you... may in fact, not be the best thing for you ,,,

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks Ice... I know pk with acetaminophen long term is not the best for you either, but it was the only thing I got enough relief from to be able to work in my business and still have some quality of life. After the recent opia crisis and instead of regulating them more they just cut them off from everyone, I eventually had to find a forum like this to find out how others with chronic conditions like this used medications to cope. That was last November when the pks were cut off, so I'm certainly not in withdrawal and actually never was. It was a little uncomfortable sleeping the first few nights, but nothing that kept me from sleeping. I became depressed because it seemed I couldn't do the ordinary things I once could without needing to lie on a flat surface for 10 or 15 minutes to make the pain go away until the next time I used my back in a work type situation. That's when I went to a psychiatrist hoping to get a professional to help with knowledge I didn't have and all he did was prescribe loraz 1 mg twice a day which seems like nothing and Effexor. I had to quit Effexor because of the side effects and then I remembered my pharmacist mentioning Gab for nerves pain which I thought might help so I mentioned it and he prescribed what I found out was a very low dosage and that has done nothing so I am at a roadblock which leaves me here. Without looking for opia, I was hoping there might be a different benzo at a higher strength maybe that would help. maybe not make it perfect but livable... does that make sense? But I know nothing about benzos other than the one I've been taking at what must be a very low dosage which is provide little if no relief... I know there's nothing that won't come with possible negative side affects. I came to grips with that when I knew taking pks w/acetaminophen over a long period had their own set of side long term affects, but I have to find an acceptable trade off that allows me to enjoy what little bit of life I have left. At almost 60, I know I'm on the downward side of life expectancy and my best years are behind me. I just want to enjoy what I have left. That's why any help with maybe muscle relaxers...would they help? or the best type benzo. I don't want to guess and start on one that might do much more harm than good. You know? Anyways..... thanks for your response!
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
(09-28-2018, 06:07 AM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: Anyone try alpr@x x@nax from a certain vendor in the open forum lately?

Really interested to see if you get any responses to this question MrRR.
Because, in my experience alpr@x are great alps at a great price. (Although few IOPList members share my favorable review of this product)
The last batch I purchased - which was many moons ago - were very bitter to suck.
Have you found the same with your current batch?
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
One of the other b's that I have heard that last longer are cl@n@p!ns. I've been on them before, and they do, but just take longer to kick in. Hope that helps!Smile
I second Clonazepam (branded version is Klonopin). It's primarily a skeletal muscle relaxant so it dosen't leave you sleepy, and you'll be functional at work. As far as possible though, don't get started on alp. I was prescribed it over a year ago. Trying to get off it has been awful; the anxiety is truly crippling. I'm not exactly innocent, the high felt good, which is all the more reason not to use alp especially if you're anxiety-prone.

If you must, go with Clonazepam. But if you can, avoid benzos altogether. You could also try red or green kratom, which is a more effective pain killer whilst benzos are relaxants/ sedatives, but as with everything use in moderation Smile
Gale*nika Ksa*lol and Pfi*zer xan*ax are two proven brands.
Grateful for every good day.