Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FONT
Please, can some one please help me regarding my Font. I'm not new to this and thought that I knew how to post a comment properly. I've now received 2 complaints regarding the style, boldness, size, and color of the Font in my comments. Does this comment appear "normal" as it relates to the aforementioned issues? I apologize to anyone that may have thought that it was intentional. Initially, I was told it was too small (x), and now I'm being told the opposite (x). I certainly want to comply with forum rules, so, what Font style and size are others using. Incidentally, when I post a comment, from my end it appears exactly like everyone else's. Sad  Sorry Ice, I haven't reached 50 posts yet, so this is the only way that I can respond.   Confused
(02-11-2017, 02:54 AM)caramel_barbi Wrote: Please, can some one please help me regarding my Font. I'm not new to this and thought that I knew how to post a comment properly. I've now received 2 complaints regarding the style, boldness, size, and color of the Font in my comments. Does this comment appear "normal" as it relates to the aforementioned issues? I apologize to anyone that may have thought that it was intentional. Initially, I was told it was too small ( x), and now I'm being told the opposite (x). I certainly want to comply with forum rules, so, what Font style and size are others using. Incidentally, when I post a comment, from my end it appears exactly like everyone else's. Sad  Sorry Ice, I haven't reached 50 posts yet, so this is the only way that I can respond.   Confused

It was the bold you were using that snapped at members eyes.

what you posted here is fine

It was too small initially but then somehow it went to BOLD FACED and was way too far the other way so now maybe you are just right.

understand?

Thank you for responding positively.
(02-11-2017, 03:02 AM)Mad Max Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 02:54 AM)caramel_barbi Wrote: Please, can some one please help me regarding my Font. I'm not new to this and thought that I knew how to post a comment properly. I've now received 2 complaints regarding the style, boldness, size, and color of the Font in my comments. Does this comment appear "normal" as it relates to the aforementioned issues? I apologize to anyone that may have thought that it was intentional. Initially, I was told it was too small (x), and now I'm being told the opposite (x). I certainly want to comply with forum rules, so, what Font style and size are others using. Incidentally, when I post a comment, from my end it appears exactly like everyone else's. Sad  Sorry Ice, I haven't reached 50 posts yet, so this is the only way that I can respond.   Confused

It was the bold you were using that snapped at members eyes.

what you posted here is fine

It was too small initially but then somehow it went to BOLD FACED and was way too far the other way so now maybe you are just right.

understand?

Thank you for responding positively.
Thank you, for explaining the issue; I had no idea! Also, I appreciate your going so easy on me.  Angel

(02-11-2017, 02:59 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: This font looks good.
The bold, bigger font draws attention, oarticularly from those we don't want it from.  
I believe those comments weren't public, so maybe in the future don't mention by name who sent you what.

But this font looks good.
Audrey Hepburn, understood; and thank you.  Smile
And, so said Goldilocks, this font is perfect. well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you CB .... Everything is looking very good from where I sit Smile

In time, I'm sure it will all work to your advantage when conversing with the members... There is no need to be over the top, you are fantastic just the way you are Smile and we do appreciate the way you handled this, very very well ...

I applaud you my dear ....

I do believe you are going in the right direction and you are doing your best... And that is all anyone can do ...

We shall become great friends... You are here with some of the finest folks to walk this planet and are fitting in just nicely... So if you are ever stumped on an issue, we can find a solution somewhere.... By ourselves, there is always just one view, yet by banning together, it expands our understanding by leaps and bounds...

Thank you CB....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Awww shucks,

You guys are too kind; and funny too! Thanks, for all of your responses.  Angel
(02-11-2017, 03:57 PM)Charon Wrote: And, so said Goldilocks, this font is perfect.  well done.

The first thing i thought of was Goldilocks and the three bears  Big Grin