Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRONCO Cough & Travel time
Hello!!

I am new to being a member here although ive used this site for research/recommendations for years, but that's enough about me since I already gave an introduction in the proper thread.  I have ordered some magazines, ones that i always like to have around during Flu season, from one of my preferred vendors and decided to order some extra just so I wont have to wait for shipping if i happen to need more.  The order is in two separate packages and both were mailed on the same date, however, a few days ago i received the first package in the mail which was exciting as everything was discrete, in order, and high quality. 

However, it has been a about 3 days since than and i still haven't received the 2nd magazine.  I have placed orders that came in multiple packages before, but never from this vendor, but from other vendors the packages always arrived either together or close to the same date. So I was wondering if i should be slightly worried about the second magazine? Ive used this vendor many many times and never had issues so im hoping its just a postal system delay and ill receive my 2nd package here whenever the postal system gets it to me haha.  Thought id ask you all though since you might have experience with this situation.

All the best,
Hatcher615
Ok, once more, this site has only been in existence since april 2015. I am sure u were reading at Evil Testers site.

But, u r letting ur chronic anxiety get in the way of clear thinking.

Even if two packages are mailed on same day from country of origin, with all the postal issues in other countries and in our country, no one can guarantee that u will receive both packages on the same day. Nor, even in the same week.

Learn a tad bit more patience. I know it is difficult. But, way too early to worry.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel