Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F2F with physician coming up, any suggestions?
Solar,

I know this situation all to well. It is almost like someone can not have or be treated for more than one condition. I was basically told I would have to choose between taking my anxiety meds or sleeping meds not to long ago. I was kind of caught of guard since this doc has been prescribing me both for some time and out of the blue he said sorry, I cant anymore! I started explaining to him that he was actually putting me in danger by stopping my meds and he just looked at me with a blank stare and said sorry. Complete negligence. The docs are right when it comes to mixing depressants, it can be risky, and the fact that these are commonly miss used drugs and that there is a lot of pressure and attention on what they prescribe, does put some pressure on them but there is a big difference between being cautious and them just not doing their job. Find a doc who will listen to you, there are some good ones left out there. Good luck.
NamasteĀ  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: F2F with physician coming up, any suggestions? - by Dentscllyfe - 02-20-2017, 11:02 PM