Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
(01-27-2017, 07:34 PM)HappyGirl03 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am glad to be here. People here seem a lot friendlier than on that "other" big site Undecided . That's why I joined here. 
Like many of you, I have some issues with anxiety is this seems to be the place to share experiences and find out where the best meds are. I have been around in the IOP world for a number of years now, and what happened to TTM really shook up my faith. Just shows you how fickle this business can be. 

Over the years I have worked with so many vendors, and like many, got scammed a few times. However, lately I have had better luck. I hope I can offer some advise on meds, in particular benzos, as I have tried just about all brands....Hope I am not sharing anything I am not supposed to  Confused now....

Well that's it for now. 
May the force with you. 

HG.
Hello and welcome HappyGirl! Smile
Love & Light,

Heart TMJ Heart
Wow, what an overwhelming response to my introduction!. Am already feeling at home here. Thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome. :-)
Welcome Happygirl03, Looking forward to hearing and learning from you. I have also been scammed , very recently I might add. I am going to use this forum to alert others and to help people not loose their hard earned money to some of these creeps. If the people here in the forum say someone is okay I have said that is good enough for me.

regards Eddie
Hello from a fellow newbie to the forum Smile Im so glad i found this one and have been spared the experience of the others, they sound horrible places.