Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stocking up?
They deydration is a result of just not gettin enuf water. Coffee every morning, pepsi to quench thirst with some iced tea (soft drink not home brew) and lemonade occasionally .

Thanks for all your help guys I'm glad I found such a supportive group.
If I had a low risk of loss I would stock up against need.

You really have to weigh what you can afford to be out of pocket-I do not have relationships that reships.

If I was dealing within my country say UK to UK (no customs) I would probably have less concern.

Real balancing act - wish you well.
Been reading with interest this thread as this wall "thingey" has got me thinking ahead.  Question I have been pondering - If LL comes to door with package, say from a country that does not speak english, can you just refuse the package and say I have no idea what this is, I have already received my pkg and then go show them the pack which is still in the outside wrapping that shows where it comes from  (of course I will buy a product from that county and put in it.    Like to hear from anyone that has refused a pkg coming from LL bringing to you.
I try and keep an order ahead. If I thought it was safe I'd do much more but I don't want to have that much around. Bad voodoo. Not too mention the cost. Things have been pretty stable in my IOP world for a few years, but someday things will change. And there's no way to stock up enough to fix that. So I just cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Ladybug- not sure exactly what u mean about refusing an LL. it's just a letter in a sealed envelope and no need to refuse it. Unless you are referring to a CD, in which you are asked to sign for something you believe has been opened? In my case I don't order from anyone requiring a sig and if someone came to my door with a pack asking for me to sign for it I would refuse it. I've made it very clear to certain vendors I will not sign for anything, ever. That's just me tho of course.
It also seems to me that all but a small few CDs were just le showing up to scare you and not arrest. I'm sure the amount coming in makes a huge difference.

WhichBlair- I understand, believe me I'm all but broke at this point. But ever since I let myself run out of Diaz once I vowed never to let it happen again. Nothing wrong with small orders that add up over time is all. I don't order anything that would be considered more than personal use as far as I'm aware, and I just place an additional order whenever finances allow. I won't go thru that hell of wd again, that was enough for me. Just make sure you always order with enough time to allow for long delays and not when you need it in a week is all.
Best to all,
Den