Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling very anxious lately
I am glad you have found something that works for you, Psyboi. Many people have advised me to exercise but I have severe disabilities and can no longer even walk. Pushing myself even a little makes me worse, and one time I landed in the ICU. I used to be very active and I desperately, desperately want to be active again, but there is no treatment for my health problems. Year after year of trying to get my strength back has failed. My body is dying in slow motion and nothing whatsoever seems to stop the process. 

I have heard melatonin works for a lot of people. However, it does not work for me. There is a much stronger prescription drug that is similar to melatonin, called Rozeram. I was able to get a prescription for Rozeram, but it did nothing for me. I also also tried antihistamines -- no dice. 

I am still hopeful that I may eventually be able to get Ambien. Ambien was a miracle cure for my insomnia. I posted on the Michigan Face-to-Face thread that I was finally able to see a psychiatrist, but he is not sure if Ambien will be safe given my physical health problems. I am waiting to hear back on this.