Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Quality Sources...
Thumbs Down 
Was curious what's the best way to share quality IOP's?  (I'm not referring to this forum) --> but it's frustrating that quality sources are ruined when their names become littered throughout the internet.

Have quite a bit of info and sources (that would be helpful and answer various posts I've read) but don't want to taint quality IOP's.  Is private messages the way to go?  Or a locked private forum.........?

I just think that if someone has anxiety for example I want to help them find affordable treatment but the same business closing cascade happens again and again...  Any ideas for possible solutions?
we share places in private once one has obtained fifty posts. and, we feel then we can trust them.

our vendors are our lives, really. so, we protect them in special areas that take a certain number of posts.

No, we do not encourage you to share your secret sources via PM. I cannot protect my people here, if u are sharing sources i am not aware of.

You don't get it. We go to the trouble of vetting our vendors. And, our members. So, we can share the sources and not let them be ruined by loose lips.

If you share secret sources via PM, we shall believe u are sharing what could be scams. It won't be tolerated.

We don't even know whom u are. These are my people. Under my protection as I see it. So do my mods. We protect our people.

And, we have vetted, and continue to do so, all sources that anyone attempts to put forth.

I cannot allow my people here to be ripped off. And, we have learned we must hide our top vendors in areas that require fifty posts.

Surely, u know all this about forums, do u not? If u want to share in a protected area, get ur fifty posts in. Then, it is done in protected areas of suggest an IOP.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Nope never posted  until now, other than with companies I use never had higher level priority or access.  

What you're saying def makes sense. I've found my sources over the years, but talk to literally no one about it. I've never shared or posted any sources however this site seems to have members that get it.

I feel that posts such as "I ordered from _______ and got my order in 2 weeks" type posts are the undercurrent that puts companies on the map. Even public posts changing names to say  I@@@@@P to "disguise" the name simply doesn't work.

Personally I'd make people pass a "Search Engine 101 Quiz" before they can join......

Anyway never felt like there was a forum that gets it or anyone I could trust - liked what I saw here so I joined.
well that is what we do here. we protect our sources because i have seen so many go down over a quarter of a century.

people get vetted when they join here. when new sources are put up, we are: 1. suspicious of whom put them up. and 2. very protective of our sources.

so, u may like it here. It will take fifty posts, regular stuff, to see if u do.

But, we definitely learned to hide the finest. Especially since it was blabbermouths on other forums whom took down places like ttm.

So, u may just like it here. We are strict because we have seen those other forums post a vendor we respect. and put up all his info. everybody and their brother can access it. then, it gets targeted by customs. and, it goes down.

we have lost many in this last year due to other forums. So, here, our sources are protected.

I agree--who would share super secret vendors after posting a couple of times on a site...just saying...
" Secret sources " makes us little nervous. From my experience so far these kind of info was not for good. AH made a very good comment above for a member not posting or joining. First let us see if Miked keeps posting and wants to get his 50's and then he may share first info with Charon or admins to see what he is has in his basket. For those who want to play the ventor here there are separete kind of rules the have to obay. Im I wrong ?
you are correct,nick. for one, they need to inform administration. first.

So long as you are reading and following the rules you shouldn't have any issues here. But read and re-read. I still do this often.
Just saw this.  I must agree with Miss Hepburn.  I don't think too many of our members just recently began using the internet sources.  
Not sure how many 'quality sources' you have that are not known by many here.  
Work on your 50 posts with actual helpful info (without giving sources) but you scare me.

Just my 2 cents!

Slick
Charons posts above, are quite simply, perfect!
AH also has a very good point, but hey, maybe in 50 posts ... a month ... whenever, you may be trusted.
..."we don't know who you are" <--- sums it up