Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammed to Solution
Thank you for the explanation... It goes a long way...

As you can see, we treat each other here like our very own family (in some cases better) therefore we are always on the look out for each other, so when someone calls "foul" on some vendor, it is not without reason and when we say "this vendor is good" you can take that as the God's fact....

By always speaking the truth, we set ourselves apart from other not so "credible" places... This is indeed the reason this forum came into existance...

We also defend one another as one would their own family, so attack one, you end up fighting all... And that is not tolerated...

So with that being said, please read through the threads and maybe you'll find some relief here... Honesty IS the best and ONLY policy that works here...

BTW... We have a lounge area here where we all post everything under the sun (with respect of coarse)

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Mike, ur warning evaporates in less than a month. Explanation and i believe apology accepted. Carry on.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I appreciate everyone's forgiveness and patience with me.  Joined here after reading some useful posts and am excited to participate (and hopefully provide some value) to this community.  

I'll keep you posted how my writing classes are going  Smile  I seriously do need them though!
Nah, we had some real problem members whom joined only for the holiday rush. People whom decided to try and turn vendor suddenly. Whom tried to push private sources that we cannot protect our people from.

we are not a typical forum. we run this as a family. very protective of one another.

so, u came at a bad time. and, u did seem to imply or infer, i cannot recall now, that we allowed the bad vendors here.

so, we move on. u handled it well.

it is forgotten. ur warning dissipates in about a month. unless u post really well and i take it away. muahhh...

HA it figures I just posted a new topic similar to what you just answered. Love the protective part -- which would be a partial solution to my other post.

I guess that's why I've never posted much before. Some people are so loose with quality private info, it's hard to know who you can trust.
And, my members informed me that they do not trust you. Not at all. So, u can share ur quality secret info with another forum whom allows its members to be ripped off.

(01-23-2017, 10:58 PM)Charon Wrote: And, my members informed me that they do not trust you.  Not at all.  So, u can share ur quality secret info with another forum whom allows its members to be ripped off.

Charon,

For the life of me, I don't know why this made me spit out my coffee and giggle LOUDLY!!  Big Grin
I have heard that Trolls emit odors that only special people can detect. An average Joe like me may come away from an encounter with a Troll and think, wow that guy really stinks, but only few possess the power to see the Troll for what he truly is.

Charon, the Troll Slayer!

Black Bird
Dang had been able to check up with you guys in awhile, always interesting to find some good reading, opinions, good, bad, or just plain out there are always interesting to read. I love the family style treatment of this forum, and even though I don't get here as much as I like, I love the "always welcome " feeling I get when here. I have also seen all the sites out there that promise you the world only to take your money, without this site, I would be lost, and so would a lot of my hard earned money!
Locked it is Ms Hepburn ... Smile
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit