Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hotpharmacy.net
So far 1/1 and took about 2 weeks total. Gunna place another order soon!
Just placed another order and it was processed a lot faster the second time Smile keep ya'll updated
well it does have unusual things. and charges a fortune for plain tylenol.

we shall see about this. we have some adventurous amongst us.

but, i do not like their lying to the people that all of this is legal. It is not. We are relying on all our medical records and past history and the mercy of our gvt to whom we show we are the chronically ill. we don't abuse. we don't cause trouble.

But, back in May, 2001, The Dea/FDA sent out a notice to all admins that there really is no right to import for a ninety day purpose.

Unless one gets a valid DEA i believe it is license.

The site lies when it says the following: There are different laws in different countries for the importation of drugs for personal use. Contrary to some people's understanding it is NOT illegal for an individual to order medications from an internet pharmacy. US FDA regulations allow for the importation of personal medication required for a 3 month period. US residents are already importing medication from Canada, India and South America and US citizens travel to Mexico and Canada to purchase the drugs all the time. Americans are fed up with OVER PRICING OF MEDICATION at local pharmacies, and Congress is allowing them to buy drugs from other countries to combat this injustice.

Just saying. I am an attorney but also a minister and I must be sure to let my members know that all interactions online can involve a risk. For many, especially the chronically ill with no hope of recovery, we find ourselves with no alternatives but to use online from time to time.

Interesting though. Hey, I must tell the truth. But, interesting find.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hmm interesting! I didn't read that closely into the FAQ section. That's good to know though. And niceee, being an attorney + minister ? . Impressive Tongue
Received 2/2! But I'll probably use tramadolshop next time since it's a little more affordable.
Barbi, um, Charon is the one who is a lawyer and a minister. You misunderstood channers.

Smile
Anyone else have feedback on the vendor?

(01-16-2017, 11:21 PM)Charon Wrote: But, back in May, 2001, The Dea/FDA sent out a notice to all admins that there really is no right to import for a ninety day purpose.

Unless one gets a valid DEA i believe it is license.

The site lies when it says the following:  There are different laws in different countries for the importation of drugs for personal use. Contrary to some people's understanding it is NOT illegal for an individual to order medications from an internet pharmacy. US FDA regulations allow for the importation of personal medication required for a 3 month period. US residents are already importing medication from Canada, India and South America and US citizens travel to Mexico and Canada to purchase the drugs all the time. Americans are fed up with OVER PRICING OF MEDICATION at local pharmacies, and Congress is allowing them to buy drugs from other countries to combat this injustice.

Just saying.  I am an attorney but also a minister and I must be sure to let my members know that all interactions online can involve a risk.  For many, especially the chronically ill with no hope of recovery, we find ourselves with no alternatives but to use online from time to time.

Interesting though.  Hey, I must tell the truth.  But, interesting find.

Omg I love your reply here. I've been trying to explain to people that there are several bills that have passed legislation that allow personal use to be imported from the above mentioned countries but have never been passed at the executive level. People try and tell me otherwise and I just have to shrug it off as they don't really ever bother to read any publications that explain the matter. They would rather argue until their blue in the face. If it wasn't illegal then why would some of our packages get seized? 

So I find oddly strange that they would put something like that on their website even though it is a flat out lie. That makes people honestly steer away from making an order from said vendor if they can lie to you before you even place an order. Such an odd world we live in right now.
"Love your life and love others around you"
In 2001, when i was a co admin at a pay for place, until i got that DEA letter, the rat bastard (sorry, we gaelic say that a lot,) son of a monkey's breath whom was my co admin, the most hated man on earth at that time, tried to use my status as an attorney to make up fake laws. He demaned i create fake laws that it is okie dokie to import for ninety days for personal usage. However, with DEA letter in hand, and looking up the laws myself, i saw he was a buggery bollocks liar.

He was lying because he just bought one of the indianmeds2or4u.com. He was suddenly a Raj an indian fellow. My arse.

I resigned instantly. I never even had a ticket. I don't make up fake laws for anyone on Gods earth. I posted a few months back that he is currently residing in a cell with Bubba somebody for his use of fake laws and his vending inappropriately and doing everything one is not to do.

But, for many, its fear that makes them refuse to see the truth. I have limited options in my state. I won't take methadone. So, i prefer empacod for the love of God despite the severity of my illnesses.

But, one cannot convince another of Truth. One can share the reasons that led u to believe, correctly, as u do. But, unless and until ur friends are willing to state the truth, that this is deemed illegal, then, they will never believe u.

Is is scary. Thing is, those of us with chronic illnesses will take the chance for empacod which was available other the counter at amazon a yr ago. sighs. how things change.

We have some mighty fine and ethical vendors on here. You will see. But, some vendors are plain out criminals and will say anything to get ur monies. Anything.

But, yes you are correct. I do believe we very small fishes with serious diseases whom purchase empacod to survive, will not be treated harshly.

They don't want to know the truth, and some vendors are such scum, they will say anything. Have a glorious nite, btw.

Yes Charon there are some ventors they never stop , they will exploit and use everyone to get rich quick by been selective scammers . But there are some ethical ventors and we are lucky we have them in our forum that try to help and have human feelings not a heart of stone . Empacod or plain cod are the last resorts but they are a lot more better than an Oxy wds . For those who mess with hard opoioids wds is an inevitable reality. Obviously you can't afford Oxy and Hydros for ever . Life is ull of pain emotional , physical and we have to learn to live with it. I dont like recreational use of PK. PK need to have a good reason and I hope I do not act here like an attorney. Charon is right for chronic illness we have the right to ease the pain . But we are not junkies here. No we are patients trying to find our meds and fight for the right to choose our treatment against well paid from big Pharmas doctors. Maybe I went to far and off road from the topic here.
Hotpharmacy is a trusted IOP I can assure you about that , they do send what you order, but the prices are the real week point, it is not worth it unless you are not able to find a medicine elsewhere. That is my humble opinion about them.