Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upjohn 1mg alprazolam (purple footballs)
One of the few alp's I haven't experienced. Anyone try these before?  How are they compared to the stuff you get from the pharmacy here or to ksalol?
(01-15-2017, 03:13 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: One of the few alp's I haven't experienced. Anyone try these before?  How are they compared to the stuff you get from the pharmacy here or to ksalol?

I have a batch of the peach futballs coming my way.  check out the menu from one of the vendors in the main ioplist section...they're there.

pm me and i can give you all the info you want.  

they are top shelf and equal to a batch of quality ksalol's.
They are great. If anyone knows of a source that has em for reasonable numbers please let me know. Thank you.
I have played with those footballs and they are balanced good. I think a step up from a generic ball from the big chain stores.
Absolutely nothing wrong with upjohns, I think you will probably find plenty of resources after 50 post, but in newbie section I would look at ttm and their xanor selection, cant go wrong there. Even the 1mg mylans are good quality imo
I used to read these football mags, and was disappointed when I stopped. I have seen the .5mg balls, as mentioned also above, which are just fine, but require me to read twice as many magazines. I find ksal0l 1mg balls to be just as good and have been my replacement reading material since.
Loved the purple footballs the Upjohn I used to get . No source for them now but I'm sure their still available and was always one of the best 1mg Xanax out there
I was interested in possibly obtaining the purple footballs you're talking about and was wondering where do I go to purchase them. Many thanks

I'm curious to know where to go to purchase these purple footballs you're talking about if you could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it thanks
best advice? is to read, read and read. we do not spoon feed here.

get in ur first fifty posts. five a day. when we trust you, places will open up to u.

but strive for more as we are moving some of our best vendors into an area that requires 150 posts.

Good luck. Rule#1: Please hit the welcome thread.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-03-2017, 05:48 PM)NkJames Wrote: I was interested in possibly obtaining the purple footballs you're talking about and was wondering where do I go to purchase them. Many thanks

I'm curious to know where to go to purchase these purple footballs you're talking about if you could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it thanks

Please read the rules also introduce yourself.  Also read the posts and you will find the info.