Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ukmeds.co.uk
(01-11-2017, 06:59 PM)Charon Wrote: oh i am sorry builderbob. i always am hoping we find places for our UK and other friends. (I just never forgot ur post that a certain vendor would not ship to ur area. that so stinks.)

Hoping u r well and that the new year brings you joy and health and prosperity.

Hi Charon

Thank you for your reply and great to hear from you.

Jeez! You have a very good memory, if I'm thinking of the same vendor that you're referring to... Yes it sucked, and I was pleasantly surprised (in no way whatsoever) when I received my first LL after ordering from them. I'm not sure if they are still in operation...

I think Ukmeds looks reasonably legitimate. I haven't read the history of this thread fully so I'm not sure if anyone in the EU has had any success with ordering yet. It seems to be mostly people in the US who have made enquiries, only to be told that they don't ship outside of the EU.

Personally I think the prices are a little too high. Maybe it's just me. I suppose I've become accustomed to paying almost half for what they're selling some of their items at. Namely the well known non-benzodiazapine sleep-aid medications.

Anyway, I hope things go smoothly for anyone has ordered from them.

Charon, I wish you all the best for the new year and thank you for all your time and effort that you put into this forum.

Bob
Too bad they don't fly over the pond. Sad
to be fair i always avoided such vendors,but did shot them an email recently,bit desperate to get some stock,had to contact twice to get response they didnt take new customers,thus to get in touch in few weeks time.

that said some items have at least 200% markup on them,and given how many fakes floats in that part of the country it doesnt inspire confidence.Some items could be qestionable since factories closed out abroad and usually they would be rare to impossible to get.

Now this is just my opinion but whenever see such sites that sell what potentially is worth couple quid for nearly 30,id skip.
For those thinking to give them a try , they hardly take new custromers and only from UK. They do not ship to other EU countries and definitely not to USA. Those outside UK have to focus elsewhere if they want to find cod or dhc
Whites Pharmacy I think ships to the U.K. with very good prices.
I don't know if they are actually friends with celebrity Dr Christian Jessen, but I do know they offer a professional service. Some things are expensive, but if you order the right amounts you can get a decent price. Also looking at prices of other UK pharmacies, these guys prices are not bad at all. They offer a great delivery service and next day option is great if you are in a tight situation.
(11-03-2017, 10:32 PM)Pliko Wrote: I don't know if they are actually friends with celebrity Dr Christian Jessen, but I do know they offer a professional service. Some things are expensive, but if you order the right amounts you can get a decent price. Also looking at prices of other UK pharmacies, these guys prices are not bad at all. They offer a great delivery service and next day option is great if you are in a tight situation.

Part of me wants to say Dr Jessen would turn up to the opening of an envelope. ;-) But I'm dubious he'd lend his name to an online pharmacy. It'd be a lot of risk for him, for how much return...?  In terms of UK doctor/pharmacy relationships, it doesn't quite add up.

That said, having emergency options that delivery quickly are always useful.
(11-04-2017, 02:15 PM)barq- Wrote: Part of me wants to say Dr Jessen would turn up to the opening of an envelope. ;-) But I'm dubious he'd lend his name to an online pharmacy. It'd be a lot of risk for him, for how much return...?  In terms of UK doctor/pharmacy relationships, it doesn't quite add up.

That said, having emergency options that delivery quickly are always useful.

Haha yeah, it is quite an occasion the opening of an envelope! Perhaps he would be the one packing them so you would see his signature on the prescription Smile. I agree with you, he probably doesn't even know that they are touting to know him. Probably just a marketing scheme but it doesn't really matter since their service is great nonetheless. Or perhaps he gets a healthy % of the profits? Of which there would be much considering the prices.
A pity they don't ship outside the Uk they have very interesting meds, prices don't seem to me too much disproportionate either
Maldita, I would agree with you on everything apart from the shipping time, if you order in the morning then you usually can get next day delivery.

I think the reason these guys (and many other UK pharmacies) don't ship outside the UK is due to legislation, that in the UK a prescription can be offered through online consultation (to UK patients only). The government seems to be cracking down on this hence why many UK sites are not selling certain medications anymore.