Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://globalworldwidechemicals.com/ (searched for it in the search bar, no results)
They seem to have some of the markers of a legit site, until you find out their entire list of products. I could never find the site on google or even duckduckgo, entireweb.com is the best non-censored search engine I recently discovered. Warning signs to me are the About page containing nothing but Lores ipsum followed by a lot of other nonsensical latin...I know what Lores Ipsum is, but if you try to translate the whole thing in the About page, it seems pretty dark even.

who delivered to Canada. I emailed them, their lack of a PGP key is also an annoyance for me but necessarily a sign of a scam.

Anyone here ever did business with them?
That'd be a huge help to know before I jump in a trap. I know the good people here are just that, very good and will be able to assist me here.

Have a good day all.

EDIT: WE DON'T EVER GIVE UP COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IN CASE THIS PLACE IS VIABLE. NOR DO WE EVER STATE EXACTLY WHAT MEDS THEY MAY CARRY. That is why vendors are not allowed to state what they may or may not sell cuz of LE. Have you read the rules? https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But, these are basic basic rules. No country of origin ever. No meds that attract attention. We are the ethical forum and you obey our rules and regs or u r history. Got it?
ANYONE openly selling H on the clearnet is going to scam you. If not, they are going to be part of some sort of LE sting. I would just skip these guys if I were you. There are a few vendors available to members with less than 50 post here and one of them might offer what you are searching for.
These scam sites lure you in with hard to find items making you think you hit the motherlode, then take your money and run. I agree with Sandbwoy in that it looks more like a S1lk R0@d site. Lots of pretty pictures and colorful magazines though. It's like the insurance agent with a dollar bill on the end of a fishing rod "Ooh you almost had it".
(08-28-2020, 01:14 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 12:09 AM)Bubba Gamps Wrote: It's like the insurance agent with a dollar bill on the end of a fishing rod "Ooh you almost had it".

Haha, that's a pretty good comparison Bubba

They do have some very interesting, hard to find material advertised. A particular one that stood out to me was Br0m@dol, which from what I can gather is an arylcycl0hexylamine ch3mical with opi0id properties. I personally have never seen that for sale anywhere, and I was pretty big into the RC scene at one point. It's got to be a load of nonsense, they're trying to lure people in with promises of hard to find material. 

Surely this site is not legitimate.

Yeah, I realized. Also to the editor of my OP, I understand, I did read the rules a long time ago, I'll take a refresher, I haven't been here since a good while, duly noted.
Thank you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel