Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Recipes
(04-23-2017, 05:40 PM)Orange rabbit Wrote: Reilli,
I would assume I could make your pasta recipe with out the meat? And it would still be just as good. I would add some vegetables instead.  Or just like you add lots of xheese, peppers and mushrooms.   Sounds really easy to.  Going to try it.
OR

Yes, it could be made with any ingredients really. I posed it made with beef but I have also made it with chicken and I know it could be made with veggies instead. Let me know how it turns out OR! Tongue

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Scoobies Old bay wings

Marinade in bowl or bag:
Olive oil
Onion powder/granules
Garlic powder/granules
Fresh Garlic
Pepper 
Salt
Ancho Chili powder (or spicy powder)
Lots of Old bay
Lime zest of one lime (to taste, don't over zest)
Squeeze one lime

Then Bake at 315 for 30 min near top rack
Broil at end to desired crispness but watch carefully as not to burn them

Scoobie's cow in a pigpen 

Beef/pork burger

5 pounds ground grass fed beef
1 pound ground pork (can use up to 50/50 ratio if you want)
5 to 8 cloves of fresh garlic
Little bit of dried garlic granules
Black Pepper 
Little bit of paprika 
Little bit of liquid smoke (tea spoon)
About 2 tablespoons or more mustard
About 1 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil
Chopped parsley
Ground chili pepper optional 

Sea salt right before cooking

Cook well done because of the pork. It will stay juicy don't worry. Taste best on charcoal grill. That's why I add the liquid smoke.  
Scoobie those wings are already melting in my mouth. Might try the beef pork burger on the grill this weekend. Will let you know how it turns out. I can grill almost anything.

So start sending those grilling recipes. So easy to grill. As you may see from reading this post I am not a big cooker. But I look for ways to make foods that are healthy and EASY.

Grill, slow cookers, that's me.
OR
Spaghetti Squash Boats

My wife made this last weekend and it was fantastic!

MCS
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings

Chicken wings (12 to 15) or more

Toss wings with bit of oil and grill on cool part of grill for about 20 minutes.  Covered

While wings are slow cooking make sauce/marinade:
   Squeeze one lemon
   2 heaping table spoons of minced garlic 
   Lots of fresh pepper add ground red peppercorns if you have it
   Ground red pepper flakes (crushed red pepper is fine if you don't have grinder)
   Little bit of onion powder/granules
   Little bit of paprika 
   About 1/3 cup olive oil

Mix 1/3 cup oil with lemon and spices then toss cooked wings in the sauce

Grill wings on hot part of grill till they are browned. Uncovered
Enjoy!
Spaghetti squash boats. Now that is healthy. Ok who has a chef they can send to my house with these recipes?
OR
Reilli made your pasta recipe last weekend, love it and it was easy to make. I also tried MCS1964's spaghetti squash boats. They were great. I am getting pretty good at this cooking stuff. Still looking for some grill recipes.
OR
Ingredients:
-2 pieces of wheat bread
-peanut butter
-strawberry jelly

step1. Apply peanut butter to one of the pieces of bread evenly with butter knife (only on one side though!)
step2. Wipe excess peanut butter off knife (back into original container if possible so not to waste food Smile
step 3. repeat step one but with the jelly
step4. put pieces of bread together, it is important to remember to apply the sides with peanut butter to the side with jelly to avoid mess)
step5- eat and enjoy

p.s.- a glass of milk goes well with this meal Smile
Namaste  Smile
(05-15-2017, 04:45 AM)yeezus86 Wrote: Dentscllyfe, that's a great recipe! It's also good with grape jelly.

Haha,  thank you! Old family recipe Wink definitely prefer strawberry but to each his/her own ! Also welcome to the forum yeezus ! And not to get off topic but I LOVE  Farmers Markets!
Namaste  Smile
Ok guys....PB and Jam does not count. I saw you tried to sneak it in. Smile.

And yes Audrey, farmers markets are the best. Mine are year round where I live. Now it is berry season. They are sooo sweet.
OR