Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all
Hey guys, ive been a member here for a while but have been inactive for the better part of 2016. Just wanted to stop back in and say hello to all those that might remember me and introduce myself to those who dont! Time for me to get reading and catch up on what's happening in the community...!  Smile
Hello atad3 welcome back here, if you want to catc up with the forum I guess you have to read a lot since you miss some things. Do you have a dog ?
welcome back. but for the hours u spent reading here, senior and pioneer members wanted me to purge inactive members.

Glad u made it back in time.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I definitely dont want to get ourged! Ill try to stay more actively posting around here from now on...sometimes I get carried away with just reading.
Hey tad... At least you do read... That's waaay more than some folks do.... Glad to have you back amongst friends....

One thing... Just don't be gone so long Smile ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
no, i remember u. and i cannot hold it against someone if they don't post as much as Ice nor I, for example.

I remember ur name. It was just we had many many members whom joined the month we started, and never spent one iota here reading.

Anyone whom reads as much as u, and has such a cute avatar, I respect you for all that reading. Sincerely.

Not to worry. Just let us know u r ok once in awhile. Happy Holidays!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-27-2016, 08:43 PM)atad3 Wrote: Hey guys, ive been a member here for a while but have been inactive for the better part of 2016. Just wanted to stop back in and say hello to all those that might remember me and introduce myself to those who dont! Time for me to get reading and catch up on what's happening in the community...!  Smile

Lots of diverse amazing topics, May I suggest the lounge as lots of great stuff I never really knew was there from music to general advice to entertainment, and all in a civil and mature fashion, save a bit of silliness w/in the rules of course. But laughter is a great remedy. Anyway enjoy and nice to meet you. Peace
Welcome back!
Atad,
Welcome back!
Hi and welcome atad3 .