Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
I have been a guest on this site for several weeks just perusing posts and gauging the atmosphere.  I have to say I think I may have found a new home. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
Welcome. May u find all u need herein.

Methinks u found our rules but here ya go: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.

Happy Holidays!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon. I found the rules and was just reading them again but thank you for the link. I understand why you could only allow a few warnings before banning so I don't want ignorance on my part to cost me my membership
Our greatest concern is the safety and privacy of our members, vendors and forum.

I have seen far too many vendors be taken down by those whom jump on a forum, spend four and 3/4 minutes online, and then blurt out: country of origin, payment methods, exact routes.

I am not expecting problems from you.

(Our busiest times are the morning rush before all go off to work. More will come on later to greet you.)

You have made a fine first impression. So, relax. Enjoy. You can make friends here whom will last a lifetime.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Oilguy...Smile
Welcome indeed Oilguy!

Someone that actually reads is a breath of fresh air and to be aware of the rules we have ... Unquestionally you sir have found just the place you've been searching for ...

In the "Lounge" we have loads of topics on all kinds of stuff not even related to medz, stop on by the "Linville's Cafe" ...

We are more family like here and help as well as protect each other...

So welcome to the family ... You are amongst friends here ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome to you Oilguy,

Glad you decided to join up.  Look forward to helping and being helped by you. 

Spankster