Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tapering Going Well, Take it slow!
(10-14-2017, 03:18 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: A final note in this chapter of my life, and I Thank You all for your support!!! Today for the first time in years I forgot to take my 1mg of Clonazepam and guess what, everything was fine! I think a lot of daily users of benzos would be surprised that they really do not need them all the time. I like too keep them around as a safety blanket, but plan on using only when absolutely needed. New Fish Farm is great and life is good! End of Thread! You are a great bunch of people!!! Bless You All-FF

I am so happy to hear this. Gives me hope. I basically need benzos to live at this point. Especially to sleep. I'm so happy you were able to taper off.
Great advice, the most important thing is taking it down slowly. Depending on your current dosage, it could take a long time but it’s worth not suffering as much. The end result will be having the ability to sleep again without benzos. Also, my doctor says, and I believe him, that benzos actually create more anxiety when taken long term. Imagine the stress of not being able to get them, always increasing your dose , ect. However they do have a place because certain people have sever anxiety and I have tried all the other non benzos medications to no avail.