Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
Not sure where to post this but figured i would here.  I got my first ever LL from the port of San Fran.  Not sure what do now, i figure i just leave it alone and call it a loss?  They valued it at a whooping $1.46, now Im almost positive the vendor is here just don't have enough posts yet to put this under his section.  

Charon, Ice, or Steel if this bad to post this please just delete it, i just reread the rules and it says to post about this kind of thing but only under their section, in which i will as soon as i get my posts.  I posted it here for now just looking for advice on what to do from here.  Thanks in advance for any help/advice!
sorry. most copy it to vendor if they do reships. if not, we toss them aside. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

OK so i shouldn't have to worry about anything with LE is what you're saying?
they are nothing, to date. in the garbage. yes, they put the fear of God in a person, i tell u what. but, thank God, at this time, we toss them into the garbage. we have no proof of an active database. we have not read of actions being taken further beyond what we call a love letter.

chill out about it. it happens once in awhile.

Ok thanks Charon for the reassurance that i have nothing to worry about. I will actually use it to start my fireplace tonite. lolol I really appreciate you responding so fast and making the terrible anxiety i had over this issue dissipate immediately. I really do like this forum a lot, now that i have gotten the hang of it and know the rules better, it feels like a big family, everyone helping one another to get through the day or troubles you may have!!!
The first one is indeed scary.

You know that saying about Motorcycles.......it's not "if" your going to have an accident, it's "when".

LL's are like that Sad

The fireplace is a good place for it Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
hey, blue coral, speak to me. u will have fifty posts, my friend. well done.

u have been learning well grasshopper.

This is now my 51st post since i posted my 50th in the 50 post thread. I really appreciate your patience with me at first and your kindness Charon, i hope you understand how much it means to me what you did for me yesterday!!! So what do i do now that i have made it to 50?
well, if all goes well, clear ur browser cache. wait an hour. then, u should have access to our restricted areas.

look for email vendors. it contains much.

ur welcome. You can Pm me if u want to confirm u have access. I shall be on till moonshiners starts. LOL.

Thats funny, cuz i watch that show as well. Sounds like we have the same taste in shows as in what we also talked about yesterday!!! Too funny!!