Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pm'ing under 50 posts
you are very welcome. it is very nice "meeting" you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Looking forward to getting enough posts to make PMs myself!
Five posts a day. Tops. We expect to know u before we share our info, our forum and our lives with u. k??

%o messages are not too much. If you read peoples questions and try to help they go pretty fast. I am looking forward to getting 50 myself.

Thanks Eddie
Hello - I understand the reasons behind having limited access to the full functionality of the forum when one is new. that sort of escaped me on my first active day and I sort of blew up the board with too many posts.  I plan to keep it to five at most daily and its a good idea.  I am browsing more posts now and will try to give thoughtful contributions.  Nice to meet you.
(04-30-2017, 06:39 PM)dudcat Wrote: Hello - I understand the reasons behind having limited access to the full functionality of the forum when one is new. that sort of escaped me on my first active day and I sort of blew up the board with too many posts.  I plan to keep it to five at most daily and its a good idea.  I am browsing more posts now and will try to give thoughtful contributions.  Nice to meet you.
Yes the reasoning behind it seems grounded in good sense and is reasonable, but I am sure that persons of low moral character slip through, I try my very best to avoid such persons, I have been victimized once or twice over the years by fakers and scammers.  I too want them kept out as best we can!

Huh
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
Thanks for your help everybody.

I guess I should have read all the rules before I started.

I just hope my initial 50 posts aren't too boring. Dodgy
Boring can be good. We want others to glance at us and think we may be a knit and pearling group. Nothing to see here.

It is why we use PM. And speak in a cryptic fashion.

We are no longer a private forum. So others can read every word u say in open. Seriously, a tad bit boring is good.

Plus, putting up ur health issues. Putting up funny smilies or photos or music in lounge is not boring.

You can do it.

Let us try again: The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I still don't see that u made a thread in welcome area. It is rule #1.

(08-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Charon Wrote: Boring can be good.  We want others to glance at us and think we may be a knit and pearling group.  Nothing to see here.

It is why we use PM.  And speak in a cryptic fashion.

We are no longer a private forum.  So others can read every word u say in open.  Seriously, a tad bit boring is good.

Plus, putting up ur health issues.  Putting up funny smilies or photos or music in lounge is not boring.

You can do it.

Let us try again:  The rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I still don't see that u made a thread in welcome area.   It is rule #1.

Well, thanks to you Charon, I got there in the end. Thanks for the nod in the right direction Smile