Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm...I have 50 posts yet I'm blocked from accessing a thread that was moved
It looks like I can't access the whole place still.

Before I go to bed, I want to say that a vendor who was in the who's got it forum's thread was moved, even the post I made in that thread disappeared a week ago or so, for me anyway, it's about a well known vendor...I'm getting worried that 7 days after I have paid, things are still in Processing...last month, it was much quicker.

I won't say more. I made it to 50 posts. Just want to fully participate now.
The 50 posts must come from "on topic" areas ... The lounge, news, welcome ,etc would not count towards this total ...

If all else fails, clear your cache/cookies and give it another go ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hmmm ok I understand now and I' unfortunately wasted Charons time asking her and I apologized. That said I would like to say I did try to spend a lot of thoughtful time in all areas, as I thought diversity was important on this board and why I really tried to be a good participant and not just jump to 50. So what are the on topic areas and if the other post do not count why are my post say 50? Is there anyway I can see how many real post so I have? I apologize not trying to be difficult, just a little disappointed as I tried hard to offer good information and help everyone and then diverse as way as possible. I understand posting 50 in the welcome area is one thing, but a little here and a little there is fair if done with taste.... anyway you could just change my post count I see to the post that count? OK thank you for your time
For a couple months there, if one made fifty posts, then one could see the restricted area.

We did update about three days ago. And, we got rid of bugs, including the ability to see into restricted area without fifty posts in on topic areas.

i just checked ur posts. u have many in the lounge. and in welcome thread. They are deemed to be off topic.

Off topic is the welcome threaD And the entire bottom area of the forum. Political discussions. Lounge.

Good luck. You may still get in.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks for that clarification, I slowly working my way up to fifty, bit also had gotten prior subscriptions from doc and recently had worked with him, and looks, like things are going forward but definitely slower, hope all is OK with them, any intel would be appreciated
(11-11-2016, 09:06 AM)IceWizard Wrote: The 50 posts must come from "on topic" areas ... The lounge, news, welcome ,etc would not count towards this total ...

If all else fails, clear your cache/cookies and give it another go ....

Ice

Awe man I've been doing it wrong. lol  Rolleyes I think I have a ways to go with the on topic posts. Must have missed that part reading the rules.
Scoobie, stick with the welcome thread and whatever else you're interested in. You'll get there in time.. this key to being a member of IOP is patience. Good luck, take care!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
(08-04-2018, 02:53 AM)horsies Wrote: Scoobie, stick with the welcome thread and whatever else you're interested in.  You'll get there in time.. this key to being a member of IOP is patience.  Good luck, take care!

Thanks for the support!