Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ksalol
Charon:

It's exciting to watch you swing your verbal sword to cut down trolls. You're like an Avenger, and this thread seems to be filled with the ghosts of the disembodied.

"Nevermore"
Raven
Charon, by far the best mod ever, anywhere, hands down!!!!
A hero for all of us
[Image: v1.bTsxMjUzMzQxOTtqOzE3NjUwOzEyMDA7MjAyNTsyOTI1]

Charon for president!
When I was at <50 I spent hours in here, reading very broadly.
Members would describe these little blue tabs with a type of vigor that approached enraptured religious ecstasy.
Like other Newbies in this thread, I just felt that I couldn't wait for the day that I'd be able to gain to access these famous little beauties. 
And, as a Newbie myself, I accessed similar materials from a couple of beloved vendors in the open section - which, luckily, were all authentic, and which satisfied my requirements entirely.
When I passed 50, I was assisted in my search for a K@ vendor by a kindly, respected and trustworthy member.
Ordered immediately, waited for the longest 2 weeks in history, and they arrived.
The minimum order was more than I will require in two lifetimes....but I had them at last!
And their effect was.... Good.  
Great?  The best thing ever? Better than everything else is in the entire universe combined?
Well ..... no.  (At least, not for me).

Don't get me wrong. I'm really glad to have them as part of my little collection.
I feel so privileged every night, to ensure an undisturbed and restful sleep, I have the choice between blue, white, pink or purple.  
But that's what it is. A choice.  Am I flushing all the others down the toilet? No way.
K's are fine.  But I have difficulty getting as ultra-enthusiastic about them as some other members.
Yes, they are reliable, yes they do the job. Yes, the are value for money. And yes, there are viable alternatives.

(Why would I even post this? Huh  I can already feel a flaming response about to be unleashed for this heresy Big Grin )
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Are these mothers little helpers from across the pond. If you find a good source let me know, Ive heard those along with the apaurins are a good brand of mothers little helpers.
KRKA.......If you can find those you will have found a good product.
From everything I've heard Kaslol is the best generic available, but I guess it's kind of a personal choice thing. I've noticed several places it's available but the pricing difference is crazy.
I have used them and they are very good alprazolam. They are very small pills. They felt almost as good as brand name Xanax from a USA pharmacy that I was prescribed. Virtually no difference between the USA name brand Xanax and ksalol
I had these a couple of years ago and love them! The are like Upjohn. Helped me sleep, which was a godsend!
(09-23-2018, 07:23 PM)Salty Wrote: From everything I've heard Kaslol is the best generic available...

Upjohn's patent for @lpr@zolam expired in 1993, so yes, strictly speaking Galenika's K@sol is a generic.
But it's not the type of a generic manufactured by a two-bit company that takes shortcuts and issues products which look authentic but contain (i) only chalk (ii) a tiny dose of active (iii) a different active from the same family (iv) or god knows exactly what.  (The Big I is infamous for those kinds of generics.....)

One of the great advantages of being a member of the IOPList.Org family is that you can find vendors who offer well-known brand name generics.
Equally important - with a little time spent reading the Blacklist section, you can protect yourself from being scammed by vendors selling rubbishy worthless generics.

K@sol is a great generic for sure, but so is krk@'s H3lex, @spen's @lprax, and Pf1zer's X@nax.
I would have it that the above mentioned are 'same-same' in terms of effectiveness, the only difference is their price point.

Way back in 1972, the Lancet published research describing blue placebos were perceived as being more sedating than pink placebos.
Perhaps that's part of why people prefer the little blue K@sols over everything else.... Big Grin
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
As others have mentioned it’s definitely a subjective topic. Ksalols have great appeal as they are definitely at a good price point and many people find them to be highly effective... it is my primary alp. But with that being said, I have tried other generics and have noticed little to no difference. Good thread and great contributions from the awesome members here as usual. All the best!
-DD