Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ksalol
What would be do without the K@sols and other vitamins in similar categorys because it would be impossible to get What we require or think we require to get by prescribed and provided to us by Big Pharma.
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

Good Morning All

Over 17 years I have probably tried just about every brand of Alp's out there (wish I did not need them at all) and it always seems to come back to the K@sols that I prefer. Had a pack go missing recently and had to go into my reserves for issues just like this and I had Mylan's that were from a trusted source and not very old. The Mylan's just are not as good plain and simple as the K@sols. K@sols have always been consistent as far as quality as long as you know and trust your vendor. If you don't do your homework first as there are plenty of testimonials to be found on this forum to find an honest, reliable vendor for these. In my opinion these are the best bang for the buck you are going to find as long as you use a reliable vendor.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Ksalols knock me for six. Always feel far stronger than any other brands I've tried and I had a good few.
Ksalols are perfect because you can eat 2 and get the same affect that a b@r gives you and usually for like 80% cheaper. I mean, I LOVE my b@rs, but at the end of the day it's all about relief and how cheaply you can obtain that relief.
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

(12-27-2017, 04:48 PM)Quest4Peace Wrote: Ksalols are perfect because you can eat 2 and get the same affect that a b@r gives you and usually for like 80% cheaper. I mean, I LOVE my b@rs, but at the end of the day it's all about relief and how cheaply you can obtain that relief.

Hey Quest4Peacer

I totally agree and I love my barz as well but so many fakes on the market you never know what you are going to get not to mention you pay extra just to have "barz" in the name. With Ksalols I trust my vendor and the reviews so I know quality iz there. And you mentioned the best part yourself..

"because you can eat 2 and get the same affect that a b@r gives you and usually for like 80% cheaper"

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Bars are fun.
Ksalols are the real deal.
- coming from a guy in the US of A whom has had a 1mg x@an script for a decade and have tried all approved from brand K cut to generics, and find Greenstone to be my choice in the US and when the low dose isn't enough, Ksalol is my xhoice
Ks@lol are usually spot on, one of the better choices IMO comparative to bars or other generics
A few of the other Eastern European brands made by krka and Labormed are equally as good if not better than ksalol imo.
(01-19-2018, 12:39 AM)Sunglassesron Wrote: A few of the other Eastern European brands made by krka and Labormed are equally as good if not better than ksalol imo.

Ksalol's Rule for the price. The first time I had them in 04. Looks can be deceiving about those..?I know they make a 2mg I would like to try those,, but I've never seen them anywhere.
ksalol's are made by galenika and imo are the best in the world. Difficult to find for a newbie but hang in there and earn you ioplist.org stripes. good things come to those that wait.