Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ksalol
Hiya guys,
Just curious to try the highly reguarded and much talked about ksalol. Im not a long time poster so i dont have access to email vendors. If anyone has any leads they can point me in i can do the leg work. I just dont know of any public vendors who have this, am i wrong?
Note: im in no way asking anyone to break the rules to give me a source from the email vendor section. Im sure ill get there, it will take time Smile
Angry 
Dude.

If you don't protect the vendors there won't be any. 

This is why there is a threshold of posts.  Not good.

I don't know who you are talking about but either way I think you could reconsider the basic premise here.

It's all good;  it's just that some of it is better than others...
Whoa somebody went rogue. There's a reason there is a threshold. Protects the site and vendors. It's taking me a bit too get to my 50 but I think it'll be worth it. Not to mention there are vendors before 50.
The Mods. are going to whip your Pitschnass for this so I will take this opportunity to say Buh Bye! I wish I had not wasted my time posting a legitimate answer to your question under another topic.
Thumbs Down 
I'm still gobsmacked.  You're in someone else's house and you demand the silver and say the food is shite?

Ive been on the jones but this takes the piss.

It's all good;  it's just that some of it is better than others...
Wow. Now I get why you have to take all the pills you are talking about.
Please delete my account and all my previous posts. I definitely do not want to be part of this strange sect anymore.
(11-12-2016, 09:07 AM)Pitschnass Wrote: Wow. Now I get why you have to take all the pills you are talking about.
Please delete my account and all my previous posts. I definitely do not want to be part of this strange sect anymore.
One worthless TROLL down and GONE! Please everyone, use that "Report" button whenever you interact with this type of person. The Admins. have lives of their own to live too and can't be here 100% of the time. So, we all need to be watchful and help them out anyway we can.
Raven
Even though he was out of line and knew better than to even ask, all those flames from you guys, one after the other were unnecessarily harsh, not to mention redundant. Like Raven said, use the Report button, warn the guy, let it work itself out. Education, experience and safety, and passing them along in the right circumstances are the foundations of this community and what is really exists for -- not to be overly-harsh elitists. You don't really hear Charon speak to others the way some of you have in this thread, and she's one of the actual few Guardians of this sanctuary... she understands and practices conflict-resolution -- something a few of you may want to work on in life, in general even?

And don't be fooled by my lack of posts; I READ, READ, READ. Which doesn't leave a whole lot of questions unanswered. Plus, I just don't find enjoyment in 'fanboy-like' back-and-forth about what's better than what and who's better than who and my experience has been this but mine has been this. When you factor in our unique body-chemistry, our differences in age, size, diet, lifestyles, and simply how much of how many 'supplements' we're using ATM, isn't it all mostly relative at that point?
Your post has some validity. However, pitchness did not have six posts as it says. He made 24 posts in a very brief period of time. Giving up payment methods, countries of origin, Restricted vendors for all to see.

People are aware that I get a tad bit under the weather, as I say.

So, My moderator made it clear to the pitch man that he was not to give up payment methods et al again. In several posts.

I warned him via PM. To cease and desist with his behavior.

So, he turned around and attacked viciously one of my closest friends whom was kindly explaining that we do not post openly vendor info.

There is always way more behind the scenes. The people all saw the many posts of pitchness before they were deleted. They saw both Ice and I try to calm the boy down.

And, some of them realize that I have been too sick to be online of late. So, they are protecting our forum home in my absence.

So, lets not encourage problems in here. Your opinions have been duly noted. I fear that your words may lead to flames.

And, my friend, omg, these people read all the pitchness posts he made in the day or three he was a member here.

Some people are so obnoxious and no amount of chances and warnings and kindness could read this poster.

Let us move on. (I know the anger of the posters as I can still read all of the wee devil's posts. He made them to stir up troubles for our remaining vendors. I understand the fear and anger of the people. Can you now?)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
That vendor is now choosing very carefully whom she will take as her clientele. If you are a pre existing client, she may take you. Good luck. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel