Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying in Mexico then back to USA
Well times have changed, you can't, at least in the state of California go to mexico and buy meds, declare them and cross the border!! The border patrol will take them and then search the rest of your shit for anything else. I tried it with trams 2 times and both times they took them. You don't even need a script for trams in mexico. I lived in SoCal for 6 years went to Tijuana many times!
I may be in the area December/January. I'll be cautiously keeping my eyes open to see what's available.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
I was down there in December visiting family. Went in thru AZ. I saw small sidewalk tent signs in front of pharmacies advertising tr@ms for sale. Was not approached by anyone asking if I needed to see a DR. But there were the usual sidewalk barkers asking if I needed a dentist or an eye DR. Perhaps if I'd asked they would have directed me to the kind of doctor with an rx catalog that Jimbo talked about. But i was with family a wasn' free to check it out. We did puck up several no c@ontrolled scrips at deeply discounted prices. On our way back things were very different than they were years ago.even P theough the line to return to the US was very long Customs was  looking in everyone's shopping  bags to make sure you were bringing only non-controlled items. It's not not LIKE it was years years ago when you just walked past a bored guy guy at a desk
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Would it be safe to mail back from Mexico?
Namaste  Smile
From my understanding customs can check your usps packages but not private companies like ups or fedex. At least that's how it used to be, not sure if that has changed.
So ups or FedEx is the way to go if ever sending anything that may be at risk of being seized?
Namaste  Smile
That is my understanding, because they are private companies... not federal

I just Googled it am I stand corrected. They can go thru your packages but fed ex gives tips on how to make it an easier process. Sorry for the misinformation.
FedEx was busted big time for transporting drugs. Nobody is exempt from customs! Nobody!
Just google FedEx busted for drugs.
Didn't mean to rain on the Cheerios, but safety first here on this board!
Peace! And be safe!
The Dudemeister
An Idea would be to post it back to USA by international air mail while been on Mexico . It is cheap and effective as it attracts less attention than most courier services. Many ventors also prefer simple air mail and I think they know better.
Thank you all for the info, I understand there is always a risk when it comes to mail!
Namaste  Smile