Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying in Mexico then back to USA
FedEx was busted big time for transporting drugs. Nobody is exempt from customs! Nobody!
Just google FedEx busted for drugs.
Didn't mean to rain on the Cheerios, but safety first here on this board!
Peace! And be safe!
The Dudemeister
An Idea would be to post it back to USA by international air mail while been on Mexico . It is cheap and effective as it attracts less attention than most courier services. Many ventors also prefer simple air mail and I think they know better.
Thank you all for the info, I understand there is always a risk when it comes to mail!
Namaste  Smile
Back in the late 90's I parked near the border in AZ and then walked across I came back with a small quantity of one item and just walked through the gates. That was many years ago and I don't know how it is. Be careful. I think you would be safe with a small amount but I would listen to the people in the forum that have been recently.

Good luck and regards
Eddie
Two words: tighty whiteys! Easy as pie, hour long line to get out and mostly all old peeps like me!
Hahaha, the last time I wore "tighty whiteys", they where issued by the army and where tan..... boxer briefs all the way Smile
Namaste  Smile
Good for holding stuff in place! Boxers will not work! I think you missed my point!
Excellent advice solarpunch! Luckily I have friends who live down there and are connected. Plus, it's not illegal in Mexico, only when crossing back into the US. Always fun to get a nice hotel (very nice for $40) Senoritas extra, for a few days, get your party on down there for cheap and exit back hungover and high as a cloud!
Peace!
(02-19-2017, 10:40 AM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote: Excellent advice solarpunch! Luckily I have friends who live down there and are connected. Plus, it's not illegal in Mexico, only when crossing back into the US. Always fun to get a nice hotel (very nice for $40) Senoritas extra, for a few days, get your party on down there for cheap and exit back hungover and high as a cloud!
Peace!

That almost sounds like a forum meetup convention lol.
Mystical, sounds awesome to me!
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review...ornia.html