Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clonotril
Got a few of those thrown in with an order and intially thought I had been ripped off! Till I read the label, but I thought they where decent, nut they are supposed to be I.R. so yes they don't seem to last as long, but would get em again
Yeah stick to the Roche. Other than the novelty of them tasting of banana then they aren't that great imo
beeing new to Clonazepam i thank you all for the preciouse info here
Are these the banana fflavored ones i had years ago/
MOD POST

To member the_kid88.

hit the welcome thread as per rules. K ?

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
There are way better clonz out there. Maybe look in different areas to find quality. Just search on here and you will find many other options
Excited to try the "banakins" from ss4u, should be about a week and I will be able to try super excited, I have a fetish for things that are still in blisters, wish I could locate someone that still had kaslols in blisters, I know its a noise issue, but I do enjoy popping them out, lol Smile Anyone with me?
(12-17-2017, 10:48 PM)Mapurv420 Wrote: Excited to try the "banakins" from ss4u, should be about a week and I will be able to try super excited, I have a fetish for things that are still in blisters, wish I could locate someone that still had kaslols in blisters, I know its a noise issue, but I do enjoy popping them out, lol Smile Anyone with me?

lol I sort of know what you mean. It's like how some people have fun popping the bubbles on bubble packaging. I enjoy the banankins myself.
(12-17-2017, 10:48 PM)Mapurv420 Wrote: Excited to try the "banakins" from ss4u, should be about a week and I will be able to try super excited, I have a fetish for things that are still in blisters, wish I could locate someone that still had kaslols in blisters, I know its a noise issue, but I do enjoy popping them out, lol Smile Anyone with me?

yeah noise is the main issue. I always thought, why don't vendors just put a note on the package, "FRAGILE: maracas insides. handle with care" that way it explains the noise and they think you're REALLY into music. lol.