Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dpam MSJ
I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried a bunch of search terms but none cropped up. Anyone tried this one? It's cheaper price is attractive, but not if it is going to be bunk!

Again, sorry if this has been discussed before and I am missing it, or if this is the wrong forum to ask questions.
(10-07-2016, 11:33 PM)Batgirl Wrote: I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried a bunch of search terms but none cropped up. Anyone tried this one? It's cheaper price is attractive, but not if it is going to be bunk!

Again, sorry if this has been discussed before and I am missing it, or if this is the wrong forum to ask questions.
Well you have 52 posts so I'll answer. I believe it's quality cures that carries them.
Can't speak of quality and packaging, haven't tried yet, but plan on it eventually.
(10-08-2016, 02:18 AM)Stripers Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 11:33 PM)Batgirl Wrote: I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried a bunch of search terms but none cropped up. Anyone tried this one? It's cheaper price is attractive, but not if it is going to be bunk!

Well you have 52 posts so I'll answer. I believe it's quality cures that carries them.
Can't speak of quality and packaging, haven't tried yet, but plan on it eventually.

I just received an order from Quality-Cures which I placed on 11/17/16 for their special on their website. Product is ok and packaging was excellent. This is my 3rd successful order with them. Main reason I order from them is the way that I can pay them. Happy Holidays. Scorpigoh
Happy Holidays, scorpigoh. Thank u for helping.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

a vendor here just began to carry them 10'S BLUSMAL...i M GOOD TO TRY EM..
Msj's are good