Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best benzo for opiate w/d?
(06-01-2017, 10:53 PM)longtimeuser Wrote: A good out come I'm glad, out of interest Valium has worked in the past for me from all the Benzo's but strange thing being, V has never had an effect as a stand along B for the treatment of my condition. But I to, as with every one must watch that slow in-cress as it happens, when it does I do a day with a lower dose just to make sure I can still get by on the old dosage, even if it means a day down the drain, so to speak.

I was able to do it with ativan and I actually got a colonic to detox, a steam bath, a massage - this was my own idea ...I would like to know what the test said, especially after Tara told me how  precise it is when they send it away.  That would help me to know if this worked.
Has anyone tried this before.  o, I also drank alot of organic green tea.
I just came of a 1 year of methadone at 90mg and kpins worked the best for me. Xanax would cause to much rebound anixety after a couple days
Good thread. Ladybug, glad you got your PK use back down. Sometimes when my PK script is not doing the job I supplement with OTCs.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
Thanks Fire - Have to be on it all the time . My problem is I can't supplement with OTC like Motrin, etc
Because I have 2 doctors who say no way. One is my Pulmonary Hypertension Dr. and the other just added on is my colitis dr - so I am between rock and hard place I just have ti tough it out and use steams
Baths massages, yoga, etc but that as u may know doesn't last long
I just posted,in another thread about me taking xanax for my anxiety after years if opiate abuse. I have been clean this time around for 1 year and 2 months after a relapse after having 3 years clean. Opiate addiction is hell and I'd never wish it upon anyone.  I do find that 1mg of xanax in the morning and 1 at night and occasional 1 in the daytime if I absolutely need it helps me. As far as withdrawls.  In the oast I have always found xanax to be a very good benzos for withdrawls.
the valium and clonidine sounds good I believe kpins would also fit the bill nicely.
I know everyone has heard this before but besides the other things you are doing, drink tons f water. And I mean tons. It will totally clean out your system. Now it isn't the only thing to do but it really helps.
OR
i take a small dose of a sleep bento for sleep and then kratom during the day. does anyone else use the kratom?
MrFussbudget, I suggest that you stop posting for the night so that it all can be sorted out.

You have laid down a big hurdle though in this post to make it over. IMO.

I am saying for you to stop posting on this forum until this is sorted out.

Up to you, now. 2:43

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce himself/herself in the Introductions or Welcome area section.
Mad Max, I think you are correct, we are a "close knit" group of friends made by years, trials and errors...

Having said that, this forum is run OUR way for a reason, if our system does not fit YOUR agenda, go elsewhere...

Thanks Max

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn