Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinilcat Closing Shop :(
Received an email this AM. Sad stuff. If some of the senior members approve, I will post the suggested vendors that ModCat recommended moving forward. They look and offer product similar to ModCat. Posted this in the ModafinilCat thread as well.

Everyone has to change it up sometimes though I guess.

Here's the letter people have received. X'ed out some stuff that could be sensitive. I can post the other sites if others feel like it's appropriate.

Hello XXXX,

ModafinilCat is closing down. And we're doing this in the smoothest way possible.

All current orders that haven't been delivered yet are fully covered by all our policies and guarantees, and they will be delivered! Reshipments for lost shipments are still going to happen. Claims for defective shipments that we receive after 60 days from now will not be considered anymore.

IMPORTANT: Once every remaining shipment has been delivered we'll delete all customer data that we still hold. We've never leaked any data of any kind to a third party, neither addresses nor email addresses. We've never been hacked nor did we ever encounter legal or logistical issues of any kind.

This is a personal decision. There are ventures out there that we'd like to take on but are unable to, because our focus is occupied by ModafinilCat. It's been the most thrilling ride of our lives and now it's time to seek even more thrilling ones. We hope that you wish us well.

We do wish you well on your very own paths. We're well aware that many of you rely on us as their source for one of the most miraculous substances out there. For this reason we've made sure to vet and select a new vendor that comes close our way of doing things:

XXXXXXXXX – The second best Modafinil store in the world!

As an alternative we'd like to mention XXXXXX who's also pretty good at this job.

Make sure to check them out and don't hesitate to use them from here on out. They can be trusted and they'll act in the favor of the customer. Having said that, do not expect our level of excellence from them.

This is it everyone, the last words you'll ever hear from us. We love you all and we've always done our best to transform this love into the best possible service that we could humanly deliver. You've let us know us time and again that we've succeeded.

So long my friends. It's been an honor.

XXXX and team over and out.
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Well, I guess put this up in Suggest an IOP, rocky.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-30-2016, 03:28 PM)noahphex Wrote: Sad to see them go. It is comforting to know that there is as good as an alternative.

Indeed, noahphex. I'm actually really bumming about this. Ren was awesome, accommodating and down-to-earth. Ironically not but an hour or two after I awoke to read that goodbye letter, a perfectly packaged order made it's way to the front door. Someone's telling us something ha!

Much success to Ren in future endeavors.

Will miss this trademark cat!

(=^・^=)
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."