Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DF11/Dihydrocodeine
No vendor worse than Vogue....you may get your product, you may not get your product. At the first sign of trouble...it will be YOU who will be threatened.

Charon's story above about "watch your back" is entirely true.....the person threatened told me her story in a PM...she was genuinely frightened.

Even if they had what you wanted......why would you support or give your money to A$$HOLE$ Huh
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Thumbs Up 
word. never trust vogue nor premier Confused
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I remember the presence of that "which should not be named" on the old ioplist....they had their banners everywhere and everyone was like walking on eggshells around them..."watch what you say and when you say it, watch what you do and when you do it or you're in deep sh$%"...their menu is so enticing, BUT...I never had the guts to try them since everyone was always totally freaked out about them...and ttm/ppe are absolutely a breeze to deal with, I figured - I don't need that specialized med so bad that I want to risk time, money, reputation and hell, safety over it... just MHO---VERY HAPPY to have had the straight scoop on them since this community was started...feel like I dodged a huge bullet
- Rust never sleeps
From the way the romanian thug spoke, u may possibly have dodged an actual bullet.

I was already banned by the time of Vogue banners. But, when the criminal PINK owned ET, he threatened people that they must post they received. Or, they never would. He threatened them with seven other people. In my attorney email.

It would be nice to know that good ole ET and vogue are sharing a cell with Bubba now.

WOW, Unbelievable Charon...serious racketeering... Yes, the end is the same for all who operate that way...jail or worse...
- Rust never sleeps
racketeering. good one. that and tax evasion have helped to nail the worst God forsaken thugs on this earth.

Btw, almost at your fifty post, 45. Well done.

(02-05-2017, 06:36 PM)Charon Wrote: Btw, almost at your fifty post, 45.  Well done.

Thank you Charon...very kind of you to say - I appreciate your and other admin's patience...   Shy
- Rust never sleeps
The majority of us here, yes, we do remember. The days of NROPs. Then came ROPs. When all those were shut down, it became really difficult.

Walking down memory lane today, huh? Even just heart meds and antibiotics and soma were so easily available.

sighs.

Ok with all these but may I ask if someone know a source for Actavis DHC. I would be grateful if someone could pm me . If also DF11 is still available from a source It will be a very valuable information.