Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceman music thread
Hey Iceman just wondering what's been going on with music thread came seem to post just puts http/// bla bla I read ure about some changes post any advice welcome, music is therapy! Its likke trolling through someone vynal collection to me hope ur well friend been fighttin my big fight ad a real lousy week but still soildering through am hopin am over the brow of the hill.peace friend.
"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself"
Hi there bothereddog ..

I was just sayin how for some odd reason, I think the "Vid link" is adding a extra HTTP:// in front of folks vid ... I've never used that before so I'm not sure what it does Smile So I just went back a few pages and erased the extra for them ....

Myself I use this format:::

]url=then copy/paste the url here[ Put the song name here]/url[

(you gotta turn those brackets right before it'll work, I turned them backwards so you can see where they are Smile

images are appox the same

]img[ image goes here ]/img[ again the brackets are backwards for this example [img] [/img]

Now I'm assuming you can just/copy paste the url with no formatting and it should be fine ...

Good to see you back, I was wondering where you were and really praying you were Okay ...

Don't stay gone so dang long Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I have to erase the http:// in video link box after I select YouTube for this site to accept my video link and post song.
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
I've actually never even used the video box Smile ... I just use the code, that's the reason I put up the pics as well so someone can see the group/singer and the title before they click an unknown link...

I have posted some questionable songs at best, so I didn't want anyone to come away feeling ambushed Smile

You know what they say..., "Different Streaks, for Different Freaks" ( or something like that )

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit