Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male ... Female
I was just wondering (for no apparent reason) the ratio we have in our diverse little group.

Now no need to post and give up your gender, just for a ratio that's all ...

So what you think ...

It will not allow the posting of a poll ... Again it tells me the selections are too long ...

Anywho ... Seeing how this question cannot be answered anon ... Nevermind

let's just leave this one to the mystery catagory ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I see the anonymity problem, but I have no problem stating my gender. Just look at my avatar. I believe that there are a lot more females on here than I mwould have guessed. I thought about making this thread at one point.
Tongue 
I have no problem with then the gender thing. I am a man, a manly man, the manliest of men. Just so happens I am CEO and President of The International Manly Mans Club. :-P
Same here, my screen name basically gives it anyway as it is.. Andy - Male

do females go by Andy?

not sure, actually..
Big Grin 
Thank you Puffy. The thrill was all mine. Well not all mine, some of the thrill was yours, as you pointed out. I'm used to poor tasting jokes from ladylike selves... This is the Internet.. I've seen my share. A teddy bear? You are a girlie girl... I have a pet grizzly bear... Anything less would be too unmanly... Cya on the threads..=)
Just as a note:   I started "The International Manly Mans Club" the day Zander was born.........I had a vision that one day he would take over........Damn those visions are real good with the correct medicine.

(06-27-2015, 11:30 PM)Zander Wrote: I have no problem with then the gender thing. I am a man, a manly man, the manliest of men. Just so happens I am CEO and President of The International Manly Mans Club. :-P
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Tongue 
I want some of that medication, Pops. It must be hallucinogens, cause you're tripping out. :-P
it's definitely manly man's medicine.....which I know you can handle being CEO and all.

I' hallucinate some your way todaySmile

(06-28-2015, 06:53 PM)Zander Wrote: I want some of that medication, Pops. It must be hallucinogens, cause you're tripping out. :-P
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Thumbs Down 
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Angry

(06-28-2015, 07:26 PM)Popster Wrote: it's definitely manly man's medicine.....which I know you can handle being CEO and all.

I' hallucinate some your way todaySmile

(06-28-2015, 06:53 PM)Zander Wrote: I want some of that medication, Pops. It must be hallucinogens, cause you're tripping out. :-P
Girls can be Andy too! I'm not Andy but I am female. Smile