Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puzzled
Hi guys,

Would anyone know what a small, round green pill with 30 marked on both sides would be? Got 1 in an order I just received and have no idea what it is. Came from Taj land.

Thanks

Cricket
A fake ox*y?

I'd toss it. The fakes are so risky now with the fent*nal and the hero*n.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
If it was from T, ask him. He has some new things
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
(09-15-2016, 01:48 PM)Rumor Wrote: If it was from T, ask him. He has some new things

I contacted the vendor (not T) and it is Oxy, which I did throw out. I don't trust PK's from that area anyway and wasn't gonna take the chance. Down the tubes it went.

Thanks guys

Cricket
Got a sample of something like that from Taj land and it was green. They said it was ox*. Tried it and it was fine. Did the trick.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
I put a warning in that thread about another sample handed out. a red one.

I also advised cricket, whom had adverse side effects from another vendor, to toss the suckers.

Please, we do not encourage people to "try" a medicine, not from their physician, but from an online vendor.

Most of us know many of those whom died in the past year from meds being laced.

I advise people to toss what they did not order.

It is not worth ur life.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Sound advise indeed....

If it is not recognised by you, why play "Russian Roulette" .... Is it really worth dieing for? I think not...

I'm not the "lab rat" I once was... Many moons ago... To old to gamble such a high price for a maybe....

Take Charon's advise ... She has all our best intrests in mind, can you say the same about where that unknown substance came from? I highly doubt it....

Just sayin...

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

I had a friend die in July from a questionable pill. Please don't take anything that you don't know what it is, and especially stuff that could be mixed with F. I don't want to see anyone suffer from something going wrong.
Making sure the group knows about these kits.

http://www.testsure.com/

And then there are larger kits with a ceramic cup, grinder and various eye droppers to do a broader range of checmicals.

Be safe!

It's all good;  it's just that some of it is better than others...
Good info jw.

Now who was it looking for this kind of thing just a minute ago.

Darn if I had a good memory I could remember....

Thank you again jw for he post ......do you mind if I abbreviate you name.

-I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.