Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New here and wanted to say hi.
As the title says, I'm new here and wanted to say hi. Lots of great information here so far.
Welcome aboard J. (i am sorry but i abbreviate due to time contstraints and mobility constraints.)

May u find all u need herein.

If you need help, just leave word in this welcome threaD, and if not tonite, by morning I shall give u my email to contact directly.

Have fun. Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Jvancouver...Smile
(09-12-2016, 08:46 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard J.  (i am sorry but i abbreviate due to time contstraints and mobility constraints.)

May u find all u need herein.

If you need help, just leave word in this welcome threaD, and if not tonite, by morning I shall give u my email to contact directly.

Have fun.  Looking forward to your posts.

That is extremely kind Charon. I will take the time and read all that I can and if I get stuck I will contact you. Big Grin
Cool Deal, J.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome! I am new here as well and have found the community to be very welcoming.
(09-12-2016, 08:08 PM)Jvancouver Wrote: As the title says, I'm new here and wanted to say hi. Lots of great information here so far.

Hi Jvancouver.

and may I ask how to pronounce that, no no just kidding, or as Charon would say, I kid, I kid

anyhoo welcome J.  Big Grin
Welcome to the family!!!
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Welcome, you will find a lot of civility and great information here