Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
(09-21-2016, 05:12 PM)JohnKing Wrote: The thread title is 100% true. I typed a specific item in this section asking for info, then g 0ogl3d the particular item, and the very first hit was my post here!! Be VERY careful. As that 80's song goes, "The heat is on"

As much as I hate to say it, there's nothing we can do to protect our privacy. IF there are any ways left, they will be gone soon. The government wants, and pretty much has, complete control over us. I don't think there's anything we will be able to do to stop this. Not now. Had people listened to those that tried to warn us way back of what was coming, maybe we could have tried to stop it. But, no one wanted to believe this could happen in America. So here we are and we did it to ourselves by doin' nothing. We have allowed our government to take away our power and we'll never be able to get it back. We're done and are no longer free.
The supremes, aka the Supreme Court, allegedly just ruled fairly recently that all our phone and internet activities and words can legally be hacked by the government. Without a warrant. (http://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-al...ant-454278)

Now, of course we want some aspect of this ability to control t e r r o r attacks, but we all know this power will be, is being, abused.

Ah, God bless America.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-21-2016, 06:36 PM)Charon Wrote: The supremes, aka the Supreme Court, allegedly just ruled fairly recently that all our phone and internet activities and words can legally be hacked by the government. Without a warrant.  (http://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-al...ant-454278)

Now, of course we want some aspect of this ability to control t e r r o r  attacks, but we all know this power will be, is being, abused.

Ah, God bless America.

Doesn't anyone see what's goin' on? For the longest time, the government has wanted to have all the power to be able to rule every part of our lives. None of this could have been possible without an event like 9/11. So who really benefits here? BinLaden, Saddam or any other "terrorist"? Hardly. They were only an excuse used by our government to take everything away from us in order to "protect us". Please Angry
Taking away our rights and freedoms were discussed yrs. before in a PNAC meeting where they knew none of this could happen without some serious event that took a lot of innocent people. So then we have 9/11 and a couple of perfect scape goats. Then the media beats the government story into our heads to take the blame off of the REAL culprits behind this. OUR OWN LEADERS.
Please wise up folks because our lives depend on it. Break out of their mind control and do your own research to find the REAL truth. There's SOOOOOO much evidence that proves their story is impossible. You just have to go and research it for yourself cause truth you will NEVER get from the government.

Steppin' off of my soapbox now, but I pray you non believers do some homework. The people that died on that terrible day deserve at least that much. Our biggest enemy is right here in this country. Word!
From my own personal observations, anytime they use terms such as , "For the good of our children"... Or ... "National Security" ... Stand by to be relieved of your rights as a citizen of this country....

I would not even consider living anywhere but the USA, but ever since WWII, our "rights" as indivuals and as a whole have been slowly but surely "evaporating" ....

Now after the 9-11 catastrophy, even more had eluded us.... All the freakin "political correctness" has gone absolutely too far and has given more rights to those that do not even live here, work here, let alone pay taxes here....

We give more "forgien iad" to other countries, while we have children on our streets, homeless, under educated and hungry...

Now I'm all for sharing the wealth with those less fortunate, however, we do need to clean up our OWN BACKYARDS before starting to help the other folks in this old world.... Only then will we be able to help them without letting our country fall down in the effort to better somw 3rd world country... Otherwise, we will become a 3rd world country ourselves....

{{{{Rant Over}}}}

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
G00gle "spiders" pick up everything.... But if you change say like o to 0 or e's to 3's, someone has to search for that and since most people don't use terms like that, the probubility of g00gle returning a "hit" for our forum, is highly unlikely.....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Anyone have insight into simple (for non techies) method for increasing email security, and keeping your source personal web address (or what ever it's called) secure?
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
(09-23-2016, 05:15 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: Anyone have insight into simple (for non techies) method for increasing email security, and keeping your source personal web address (or what ever it's called) secure?

I use firefox. I aAlways open every window in a "private tab". It does not save any history. Also ditch g00gl3 and use duckduckgo for search engine. It does not track you, and never knows your location (for location based targeted ads).

Also download CCleaner aka Crap cleaner. Run it everytime you start laptop and before you log off. I have it on my android and use it daily (it also frees your memory up and deletes all history/cache. Also if on fone turn gps off and go into settings and turn off location based services. Pm for more info.
I shall add it here as well as I am still shocked by how many disregarded this warning thread, and had an entire thread going in the Research chemicals area about liquid vials and how one needed to i n j *c t the medicine therefore.

Rule #10: No discussion of routes of administration of a medicine or you will be banned on spot.

None of you in this thread did this. But, I have been informed that some don't understand the term of art: Routes of administration. It usually means: sn*rting a med, but, especially, it refers to inj*cting a medicine.

Straight to google and straight to our banned list. FINAL WARNING FOR ALL.

[quote='Charon' pid='51030' dateline='1474803267']
I shall add it here as well as I am still shocked by how many disregarded this warning thread, and had an entire thread going in the Research chemicals area about liquid vials and how one needed to i n j *c t     the medicine therefore.

Rule #10:  No discussion of routes of administration of a medicine or you will be banned on spot.

Just a question. Should we ad these sections to the "private" areas for our (the communitys) protection if people cannot follow the rules? Or 50 posts? Just an idea. Ty hope you are doing well!!
Apparently RC chemicals, which are borderline illegal to begin with, I guess have to be moved.

Oh how clever to put v*als of a benzo, not a benzo like RC, and ROAs of same, in the RC section in hopes I do not read every post.

Eventually I do read every post. Good thinking.