Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Alprazolam Brands (Xanax).
I have had both and I found Alzam to be better. Ive had betapams diaz and it has the same pestle and mortal logo, I didn't feel a thing.
Trying different brands and finding what works best with your body's own unique physiology will be the best way to find the best alp for you
-DD
MyI@n works as good as any with me. Tried lots of expensive brands but MyI@n works great and usually cheaper.
mylans work just fine
(12-13-2016, 09:28 PM)cbird Wrote: I miss the good 'ol Argen days - readily available quality alps from MULTIPLE vendors. I love Gador's and Tranquil's, both great bars for pennies - essentially. Even the 'ol green Denver Pharmas were awesome! These days I stick to azors and mylans, more than likely of equal potency but the beautiful purple of azor plays into my own placebo effect ^_^....  the purple upjohns are excellent but for the price, if on a budget - I'd probably just stick with mylans!!

cbird. 
you can still get gadors and denvers. im thinking about ordering...
are gadors and denvers equal??

Larry
If anyone has a good gador vendor please DM me, id love to try it out and give a review.
(01-13-2017, 05:01 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: If anyone has a good gador vendor please DM me, id love to try it out and give a re
ditto.  must be legit.
(12-13-2016, 09:28 PM)cbird Wrote: I miss the good 'ol Argen days - readily available quality alps from MULTIPLE vendors. I love Gador's and Tranquil's, both great bars for pennies - essentially. Even the 'ol green Denver Pharmas were awesome! These days I stick to azors and mylans, more than likely of equal potency but the beautiful purple of azor plays into my own placebo effect ^_^....  the purple upjohns are excellent but for the price, if on a budget - I'd probably just stick with mylans!!

I got the story behind that, It look like back in 2009, USA Government present a complain to several countries were the mags where coming from,  and Argentina was one of the few that put their own customs to stop going out mags !!!! So, their own customs doing the "dirty" job.  """""Funny"""", right ? And this was how my lovely vendor ended and my lovely alplax bars disappearance. 
I am almost sure that this days are now over , but I was not ever available to get in contact with my vendor again or found really bars . Confused
(01-14-2017, 08:41 PM)relaxme Wrote:

I got the story behind that, It look like back in 2009, USA Government present a complain to several countries were the mags where coming from,  and Argentina was one of the few that put their own customs to stop going out mags !!!! So, their own customs doing the "dirty" job.  """""Funny"""", right ? And this was how my lovely vendor ended and my lovely alplax bars disappearance. 
I am almost sure that this days are now over , but I was not ever available to get in contact with my vendor again or found really bars . Confused

Alpax in my experience were hit or miss, I swear by ksalol. Theyre just as good as the 1mg footballs you get from pharms here.

But I heard gadors were on the same level as ksalol, never tried them though.
(01-14-2017, 09:12 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 08:41 PM)relaxme Wrote:

Alpax in my experience were hit or miss, I swear by ksalol. Theyre just as good as the 1mg footballs you get from pharms here.

But I heard gadors were on the same level as ksalol, never tried them though.

Yes, you are right, also the labormed ( in my experience ) are really good. But,  For what I know, Ksalol and Labormed, higher dosage are 1mg pills, when The gadors were 2mg bars and you have 4 marks to cut it ! and easily make 4 dosages of 0.5mg, 2 of 1mg, etc . So, the 2 mg bars were ( at that time ) a little more expensive then the 1mg labormed, but you got the double dosage  and shipment size was almost the same ( plus the bars make a lot less noise than the pills ). It was perfect Confused