Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Alprazolam Brands (Xanax).
I'd like to get a list of the best alprazolam brands you can get from IOP's. 
My personal favorite is Ksalol, just as good if not better than name brand stuff here. I heard people talking about mylans?  I thought those were a domestic brand. Post up guys.
Ksalol and Alplax Gador 2mg bars .
(09-10-2016, 05:37 AM)relaxme Wrote: Ksalol and Alplax Gador 2mg bars .

I feel bad responding but Pfizer up John and Sandoz have been great. I got them prescribed and they are way better than Indian alps I got a few times. I am sure ksalol is up there with these guys though.
I used to get real Pfizer alp from a buddy monthly for years, I'd rate ksalol just as quality as the pfizers. Ksalol is made by Glenika in Serbia FYI.
(09-10-2016, 07:56 AM)cutstack Wrote:

I feel bad responding but Pfizer up John and Sandoz have been great. I got them prescribed and they are way better than Indian alps I got a few times. I am sure ksalol is up there with these guys though.

But Alplax are not from India, are from Argentina. Never tried the Sandoz, but I can say are as good as the Pzifer.
I heard bad things about alprzolam from India.
(09-10-2016, 05:08 PM)relaxme Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 07:56 AM)cutstack Wrote:

But Alplax are not from India, are from Argentina. Never tried the Sandoz, but I can say are as good as the Pzifer.

I believe sandoz is one of the common white 2mg bars i used to get thoes and greentsone whoever makes them bars from the pharmacy
I've always liked manorest but they are only available in .5mg
I can only speak for what i have tried myself
1. upjohn 90's/ Frontin
2. u94 pfizer
3. sandoz and many brands in the states are quality if yiu have a good Doc
4. mylan, adco/alazam, Azor are all about the same
Prazolex  didnt dissapoint

Would love to try kasols, some good onax bars
If I could I would sample evey alp out there and report back, but Its getting harder and harder to get what you need let alone what you want.

Mylans are both domestic and foreign, but you sure cant beat the foreign mylans for the price. Would you rather have 3-4 mylans or 1 upjohn?

I stick with mylans most of the time and occasionaly treat myself to UJ90's and u94's.
I have heard that many onax bars are fake/low potency. Do any othe suppliers out there actually carry good onax? Or is onax just a bunk med in general?