Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Alprazolam Brands (Xanax).
Try a who's got it thread. Also try following the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(10-31-2017, 08:23 PM)jamesf987 Wrote: looking for tranax 1mg or similar brands that are as good....

definitely interested in the upjohns as well... but really any good quality brand... just been hard to find real good ones that are real... been way to many fakes floating around now....
Extremely easy to find....have you tried reading any of the threads AFTER you hit the Welcome thread?
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Definitely the 2mg upjohn bars. Somehow they are soooo much better than everything else.
Upjohn in case all are the best hands down price wise if you can get a good case off in there you're going to pay pennies each and they're always solid I've never had a fake case all but I've had a fake upjohn, so there's not that much variation between the two I see a lot of topics on the best but there's no way that it's worth stressing yourself out about it. But that's why I guess we have anxiety in the first place. Wish you the best of luck :-)
(11-07-2017, 01:13 AM)Mapurv420 Wrote: Upjohn in case all are the best hands down price wise if you can get a good case off in there you're going to pay pennies each and they're always solid I've never had a fake case all but I've had a fake upjohn, so there's not that much variation between the two I see a lot of topics on the best but there's no way that it's worth stressing yourself out about it. But that's why I guess we have anxiety in the first place. Wish you the best of luck :-)
I'm sorry-I'm.confused? What do you mean when you say "fake case". And "If you can get a good case off your going to pay pennies"?
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

Good Morning All..

I have tried many a different brand over the years and of all different dosages. I always seem to come back to the 1mg Ksalol's. For the quality and the price in my opinion you cannot beat em. Just make sure to order them from a vendor with a good quality reputation (which you can find on here after so many posts) and always do your homework first. Blisters not usually an option here (as I don't know anyone who ships these in blisters) but those make entirely too much racket for me. I trust the vendor and the members that give the reviews and my own experience over the last year with my vendor.

Peace All

Fury....
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(11-01-2017, 03:01 AM)jamesf987 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 08:23 PM)jamesf987 Wrote: looking for tranax 1mg or similar brands that are as good....

definitely interested in the upjohns as well... but really any good quality brand... just been hard to find real good ones that are real... been way to many fakes floating around now....
You can find the UpJohns pretty easily if you do some reading and from what I hear Gadors are floating around?
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

This is great info, thanks guys!
being in the US with a zanex script, I have had just aboot every kind, from brand name to mylan, sandoz, greenstone, etc and also can concur that ksalols are just as good if not better than some of the US kinds.
I love upjohns. I think they just have some special meaning for me. I have seen .5mg but not 1mg, though I can't say I have looked too hard.