Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone try or know anything about rxmedzonline.biz ??
I received this e mail although I have never used either website mentioned.

"This email is sent to inform you that our site rxmedzonline.net is migrated to new domain rxmedzonline.biz. Also we have updated new cheaper prices on this domain."

So I was just curious if anyone has used them.  I did a quick google search.  I am about to dig a bit deeper.

Adderall being offered at that price makes me very suspicious.

Thanks all......
Hard to get items for a cheap price are always a huge red flag. I'm sorry I can't give you any information on these sites personally, but if it seems too good to be true then that's probably the case. Maybe some one else can weigh in on these sites for you. I would for sure proceed with caution because of prices and since you received an email from sites you never visited before. Just be safe friend. I hate seeing people lose their hard earned money to scam sites.
(07-29-2016, 03:53 PM)thinice Wrote: I received this e mail although I have never used either website mentioned.

"This email is sent to inform you that our site rxmedzonline.net is migrated to new domain rxmedzonline.biz. Also we have updated new cheaper prices on this domain."

So I was just curious if anyone has used them.  I did a quick google search.  I am about to dig a bit deeper.

Thanks all......
I have been using this site for a year for various meds, yes they are legit.
(08-25-2016, 07:59 PM)Merseemee4 Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 03:53 PM)thinice Wrote: I received this e mail although I have never used either website mentioned.

Thanks all......
I have been using this site for a year for various meds, yes they are legit.
Your first post can't be defending a site in which senior members are calling BS.  You need to introduce yourself and get some posts under your belt.

They claim to have ambien 20mg...there is no such thing as a 20mg ambien.  And nobody offers Xa nx bars and then some bs alps like Pex on the same site. LOL!  When senior members take the plunge on this garbage and give a good report i'll eat crow and then place an order myself.  
Yikes - these prices are insane. Way too many other reputable vendors out there.