Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's?
(01-02-2017, 07:26 PM)JohnKing Wrote: You guys are correct about BIG pharma and suboxone. Has anybody noticed that the highest dosage tablet available in other countries? Either 2mg or the .2mg dosage (yes 1/5th mg per tab). When I lost my pain doc due to subs, I was given 3-8mg per day to take!!  So 24mg a day. After a month or so I cut it down to 2 doses per day, then 1 dose per day. I felt exactly the same from taking just 1strip per day vs. 3 per day. Now 1 8mg strip will last 6-7 days and I feel exactly the same as I did (actually better) than I did when taking 24mg per day.

My conclusion about Big Pharma is their strategy is to get people hooked for life on them & that will be their new PK. The dosage they are training Doc's to start new patients on is way too high. The thing I like about subs is that  the less you (I) take the more potent it works. I know a few people who have been on them for a few years, like myself, and none of us take a full 8mg strip per day. The great advantage is that your body does not develop a tolerance to them like Pk's do. The biggest drawback is the fact that once you start taking them it is damn near impossible to stop taking. My once a day dosage is about 1.2mg per day (1/6th of a strip) and if I forget to take it in the morning I start to get a slight headache, lack of energy and just overall start to feel "sick". If I am out of them for a day or 3, I get the normal pk withdrawl symptoms and am stuck in bed. I feel much better on the subs vs pk's but they have the exact same withdrawl effect(s).

Once again BigPharm wins again.

Big Pharma always wins. And I agree that they want us dependent on drugs so they will have a customer for life.
The thing that gets me is, they take you off of one addictive drug and put you on another one. Probably because the one they change you to is more expensive. I just wish they would leave it alone and let you stay on the med that really helps, but once it goes generic, it's time to break out a new one that they can get more money from. It's all about the money.

It's evil what they do with no care for the patients at all, but Big Pharma has all the power and always gets their way. It's unbelievable the sneaky, slimy way they work. They own us and know it.

Cricket

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's? - by Cricket - 01-02-2017, 08:41 PM