Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's?
(12-17-2016, 01:16 AM)Shogun Wrote: Yep, you got it. I'm not very political for the reason that all politicians seem to be the same, or talk a big game to get elected and then fall into the same patterns and games that all the others play. I did vote (for a third party candidate), but I'm actually glad Trump won. Sure, he might drag this country into the depths of hell but it proved the status quo has a chance at change in the future elections. I'll take that any day over this wash, rinse, repeat cycle we are stuck in. And I, for one, will NEVER give up my firearms. ?

I hear ya about the guns. If they try to take them, it's gonna be a bloody battle. But, they have all the biggest guns and are able to spy on us to know what we might be planning. As much as I hate to say it, it would be a fight we could not win.

I'm not too sure about Trump, tho I'm thrilled Hillary didn't win, but I don't think this is set in stone yet. Things are goin' on behind the scene to get Trump out before he's sworn in. But, no matter who ends up as pres., we can be sure we will be screwed. Like you said, they talk a good game to get "elected", but as soon as they're sworn in, all promises are out the window. I fear Hillary and all of her minions will not quit until they get her in the top position. IF it happens and they get Trump out, that should be proof that our votes mean nothing. I put NOTHING past the Clinton's and I know they will do anything to change those "election" results. ANYTHING. If I were Trump, I'd watch my back big time. Even tho, I'm not so sure this whole thing wasn't planned from the beginning. I believe they're all in cahoots anyway.

Time will tell. The only sure thing is we will be screwed.

Cricket

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's? - by Cricket - 12-17-2016, 02:27 AM