Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's?
I'm sorry to hear these sad stories related to pk and terminal illness. That being said the pk abuse rate on the east coast is at an epidemic level.

The demand is so high criminal elements are actualy making counterfeit percs 30 and hydro tens. They actualy do so with such skill most people don't know they're fake. Its impressive actualy. I'm not talking f3nt packed shady 80s. They have legitimate active ingredients sourced from big pharma in North America.

This alarming trend puts doctors in a precarious situation. Do they continue to wright scripts, to ensure the truly pained receive needed meds, despite the alarming abuse rates. Or should they allow this truly American "free market" of counterfeit pills to fule abuse while the sick are left to suffer.

I know pk will be abused regardless of docs writing scripts so I believe they should focus less on restricting them and focus more on educating patients of the life long negative side effects of long term use

Larry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's? - by ashylarry - 11-23-2016, 01:56 AM