Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's?
(09-16-2016, 01:50 PM)Charon Wrote: I guess that's why they call it "practicing" medicine. They just can't seem to get it right.

The above is a quote from cricket.  love it.  wish i had thought of that. LOL.

I am a tad bit more crude.  I know doctors don't know their arse from a hole in the ground.  Especially when it comes to trickier diseases such as autoimmunes.

Just loved you line, ms. cricket.

Thanks Char, but I didn't make it up. I heard that said somewhere and it seems to fit.
The way medical care is these days, it worries me very much now that I'm getting older and come up with more problems every day. I also wonder what will become of me if I end up really sick and have no one to make medical decisions for me if I'm unable to make them for myself. Kinda a scary thought. Guess dr.'s will decide my fate and just let me go. If I'm that bad off, I pray they would keep me as comfortable as possible, but with how things are goin', especially with senior citizens, I don't have much faith in that. Hell, they'd love to see all of us older and unproductive folks gone and not be a strain on the system.
I don't see anything good coming health wise for any of us in the future. They'll probably do like they did for my mom. Move us to a hospital room away from everything and just wait for us to die. At least they had my mom knocked out with morphine, so she felt nothing and passed in her sleep. Didn't like it tho that they put her so far away from everything. Had we not been with her when she took her last breath, the nurses would have probably not known she had passed for quite awhile.

God help us all.

Cricket

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are PK's so difficult to find on IOP's and DNM's? - by Cricket - 09-16-2016, 04:26 PM